11 - New Phone

(I do not own these characters )

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Look at how cute my dog looks ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(A/n I wrote the song in this one. I wrote it like 5 hours ago actually )

Reggie POV

I hear a slight moan and Flynn  and I look at each other and peak though the window, and we see theyre not in there.

I grab her hand and lead her in and we sit on the couch and wait for them to enter.

A few minutes later. The bathroom door opens and out comes Luke and Julie, and I smirk at theem.

"Having fun" Flynn asks.

"Ahhh, Luke?" Julie says.

"We were just-"

"Making out, I figured " I cut him off.

"No, i was just helping Julie. She stubbed her toe on the piano and we went into the bathroom to take care of it." He stutters out.

"Yeh, sureeee" I say as I turn to Flynn and we have eachothers a knowing smirk.

"Well, we're going for a.walk. dont make any babies while we're gone." I say to them as Flynn and I walk out of the studio. Hand in hand.

"Hey!" I hear Luke yell out at me.

"Where are we going?"She ask me as we begin to walk on the street.

"Well, I have some money, and I wanted to buy a phone, So I could text you all next long." I say to her.

"Yay"

I chuckle at her.

We go to the mall and go straight to Big W (a/n Do you have that shop in America?) And we head straight for the phones.

I grab a Samsung phone and pay for it, and buy a SIM card while I'm at it.

We walk out of the store and walk all the way back to Julie's house.

Once we got there we went and sat at the dining room table, and set up my phone.

Once it was set up, Flynn put her number in my phone. And I saved it as:

Flynn🥰😘

She doesn't know that tho.

Without her knowing, I take a picture of her and set it as my wallpaper. Then I take a Selfie of the both of us and have that as my lockscreen wallpaper.

I text Flynn a.little guitar emoji and she saves my contact into her phone.

"Ugh, I've gotta go home." She says to me.

"Its alright, just call me tonight." I say to her.

She smiles at me before getting up. I get up as well , pocket my phone and walk her to the door. "Text me when you get home ok. And remember, date tomorrow night, so text me your address " I say to her as I open the door for her.

She leans up and kisses my lips softly. "I won't forget. Bye Reginald." She says to me as she begins her walk to her house.

I close the door and walk out and into the studio.

I open the doors to the studio and see Julie and Luke sitting at the piano, playing a song. 

"Hey guys" I say to them as I walk up the piano and lean down on it.

"Hey reg" they both say.

"So what you guys up to?" I ask them.

"Well we Just started writing a song actually, another slow one, that's a duet and a love song. You wanna hear what we have so far?" Julie asks me. I nod my head.