9 - "Is that a hickey ?!?!"

(I do not own these characters )

Flynn's POV

I wake up the next morning after the..... interesting night we all had. I dont even remember if Julie and Luke exited the bathroom last night.

I try my best to stand up, bit I'm stopped when I feel a two arms that are wrapped around my waist.

I turn to look at the person next to me...

Reggie.

Of course, that must be why I slept so good last night.

I look down at what I'm wearing, and I see Reggies flannel, and what I was wearing the night before.

I smile up at Reggie and I begin to play with his hair a bit.

He begins to stir in his sleep, and I just continue running my fingers through his hair.

He opens his eyes and looks at me.

"You know it's rude to stare?" I tell him and he lightly chuckles.

He wraps his arms tighter around my waist and p pulls me closer into his chest, while I just continue playing with his hair.

"You really like my hair, dont you?" He asks me.

"Maybe.." I say back to him.

"Um ..... can you please release me i have to go and find Julie.?" I ask him.

He just shrugs "Only if I get something in return." He says to me with a small smirk resting on his lips 

"And what might that be?"

"Give me a Kiss "

I widen my eyes and looks down at the ground, trying my best to hide my blush.

I turn my head up to face him, and I can see his eyes move from my eyes and down to my lips.

I lean in closer to him as my eyes move to his lips before shutting them completely, and within a few moments, our lips meet in a passionate yet soft kiss.

His hands cup my cheeks, and mine stay rested on his chest, with my hands scrunching his shirt.

We both pull apart and his hands slowly move from my face. Then I remember the reason whybondod ...that

"I'm gonna just.. Yeh " I say to him as I stand up and walk out of the studio, and up to Julie's room.

Once I reach the door, I realise it's locked.

Huh, that's weird, Julie never locks her door?

I walk down to the kitchen and see the clock. 11am. Ok so ray has left for work and Carlos is at a. baseball game

I walk back into the garage and see Alex and Reggie, talking and sitting on the couch.

"Hey guys "

" Hey flynn" Alex and Reggie say back to me.

"Can one if you guys poof into Julie's room, because her door is locked and I need to talk to her." I say to them.

"I'll do it." Reg says as he stands up and poofs out.

Not even a minute later. I hear Reggie scream.

"IS THAT A HICKEY ?!?!"

Alex and I look at each other, before Alex grabs onto me and poofs me int o Julie's room with him.

I see Julie and Luke, sitting on Julie's bed, both with a lot of hickeys trailing down their necks.

"Well those are going to take forever to cover up" I mutters to myself, but Alex heard me and let's out a stiffled laugh.

" Care to explain ?" I ask Julie and Luke as they look at each other.

"Well, I rather not say " Julie says as she turns to me.

"Ok" I mutters to myself.

Luke stand up from the bed and grabs onto both of the boys as they all poof out together.

"Now can you tell me?" I ask her as I sit down on her bed next to her.

"Well.... when Luke and I went into that bathroom together last night for the dare, we just made out in the bathroom, then when we came out we saw all of you guys asleep, so we came up here to my room and we started kissing and giving each other hickeys again. " she says as she looks down at her fingers and plays with then as a smile forms on her face.

"Then why was your door locked?" I ask her.

"Well... whe we entered my room he pushed me against the door and locked it before we moves to the bed. But nothing happened, we just kissed.... a lot " she looks up at me and I study her face before I begin to smile.

" Omg, you total like him " I say to her.

"No. No no no no. Plus even if I did, i don't think he even likes me back"

"Jules, that man literally kissed you last night, and you think he doesn't like you "

"I mean we both had a lot of alcohol before we did all of this so... Yeh I don't think he likes me." She says as she looks down at her hands.

"I'm gonna go and take a shower. Can you help me cover these up once I'm dressed?"

"Yeh sure, your gonna need all the help you can get" I laugh.

She rolls her eyes playfully at me before she disappears into her bathroom.