21 - "can we talk?"

(I do not own these characters)

⚠️⚠️Trigger warning - self harm⚠️⚠️

Luke's POV

"Can we talk?"  Julie asks me.

"Uh y-yeh sure." I walk over to her bed and I sit down next to her. "What's up?" I ask.

"Well,.I just wanted to ask you one question. Please answer this honestly, I don't want t o be lied to right now." She pauses and looks up at me, and she takes a deep breathe. "Were you and my aunt, you know ever a thing?" 

Should I tell her the truth??

"W-why Would you think t-that?" I manage to stutter out.

"Oh don't bullshit me right now. I know about you and 'Vicki' so don't lie to me right now Lucas " she stands up and stands in front of me with her arms crossed. 

"Well, we dated back in '95 And ummm she watched us die" I manage to say to her, avoiding eye contact.

"And here I was thinking you were.connected to my mum. " she scoffs. " What ever we have going on right now, it's over. I'm done." 

"Jules.." I begins to speak. " please" 

"No, you just want me to be your fuck buddy. I refuse to be used like that. Some we're done." She yells at me.

Then Reggie poofs in.

"I heard yelling. What's going on?" He asks us.

"Just Luke using me as always" julie says.

"I'm not using you. Ok. Why would you even think that? Your the one that suggested we become friend with benefits." I defend myself.

"Oh really?" She begins. Here we go again. "Why didn't you tell me that you dated my auntie? Or the fact that she had your child?"

"Oh damn" I hear Reggie whisper.

"I didn't want you to know, ok. I didn't think it was a big deal"

"So that fact that you have a child, who is my cousin by the way." 

"I didn't think it was important" I whisper out.

"Just get out" she says to me.

"Jules.." 

"GET OUT!! " she yells at me.

I get up off of her bed and walk out the door, and Reggie follows me all the way into my room.

Looks like out interesting little relationship just took a turn for the worse.

I walk into my room, with Reggie still following behind me.

"What was that all about?" He asks me ad he closes the door behind him.

"Well..." I begin.

I tell him everything, the friends with benefit situation, the Vicki situation, the I have a child situation. And everything else.

"Ok, now your dead" he says to me.

"Why?" I ask him confused.

"I told you not to break her. Or Flynn and I would have to pick up the pieces. But.. I'll tell you what, if you can fix everything yourself within a week I won't tell Flynn , deal?" 

"Fine"

"But jukie could tell Flynn about the situation.. " 

I sigh.

"And I'll tell her father. " he says to me.

"No, please do not tell him, he will kick me out and I will never be forgiven" 

"You have a week" is the last thing he says to me before he walks out of my room.

I lay back onto my bed and sigh into my hands.

Shit...

Julie's POV 

I lay down onto my bed, beginning to not be able to feel, any thing. 

But then I suddenly begin crying and thinking. 

He was just using me. He would never like me. Who would like a fat ugly bitch like me?? No one.

I get up and I walk into my bathroom and lock the door behind me, so no one can walk in.

I go up to my bath tub and begin to fill it up with water. 

I get out of my clothes and find the closest razor I  could find.

I haven't done this since... my mum died.

I step foot in the bath tub and I sit down.

Third person POV.

Julie holds the sharp razor blade up to her wrist. 

She drags it across her skin, slowly but deeply.

Blood begins to rush from her wrists. She places the cut into the bath water and shakes her arm around for a bit.

Then she pulls it back up and give again.

And again

And again.

Until she begins to feel the slightest bit dizzy. 

She tries to stand up, but she can't. 

She tries again, but she just trips and falls onto the bathroom floor, and hard.

She tries to keep her eyes open, but she can't.

Then all she sees is..

Darkness.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-__-_-_-_-__-_-__-

Authors Note.

I didn't edit this chapter....