13 - "Are you sure?"

(I do not own these characters )

⚠️⚠️ Sexual content ⚠️⚠️

Julie's POV 

After Reggie leaves for his date with Flynn, it's just Luke and I standing in the studio.

In case your wondering what I whispers to him before. I was just telling him that My father was out of town for th weekend and Carlos was with Tia, so we has the house to ourselves for a whole weekend. 

I stand in the middle of the room, staring at the set of drums in the corner of the room.

Luke comes up behind me and slowly wraps his arms around my waist.

He takes one if his hands and moves my hair from one side to the other, completely exposing one of my shoulders. He tilts my head to the side, before return his arms around my waist.

He hovers his lips over my shoulder, which causes a spark to erupt inside of me.

He kisses my shoulder softly before kissin his way, softly, up to my ear.

"Keep quiet" he whispers seductively into my ear, before he bites on my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

I nod my head, and his hands begin to go under my shirt. His touch makes me thinking unthinkable things.

His hands rest on my stomach as his lips come in contact with my neck again. 

He trails kisses from my neck and to my shoulders and back again.

"Please." I say to him softly. 

"Please what baby girl " 

My heart rate quickness at the mention of a new nickname. " Please, f-fuck me" I manage to stutter out.

He stops what he's doing before he leans up and whispers in my ear "are you sure?" He asks.

I nod my head. "I'm gonna need words baby girl " 

"God yes." I  manages to breathe out.

Third person's POV 

Luke put his finger through the loop of her jeans and spind her around she she's facing him.

He leans down and places a gentle kiss to her lips, before he poofs them into Julie's room. 

He pulls away, and goes and locks the door.

He comes back up to her and kneels down at the foot of the bed, where Julie had sat down.

He sits in between her legs and he slowly unhook the button on her jeans, before pulling them down slowly.

He takes them fully off of her, and kisses all the way her legs,, but stops at her inner thighs. He kisses them softly, and sucks on them a bit before he makes his way up her body.

He reaches her stomach and he lifts it up, and plants kisses. He tugs at the end of it, telling her he wants it off, so she obliges and takes it off so she's left in just her bra and underwear, while he is still fully clothes.

He takes off his shirt, and Julie  bites her bottom lip at the sight of his abs.

He groans the slightest bit at the sight.

He can't take it anymore.

He leans up, and kisses her lips, roughly.

He says her down onto the bed as he continues kissing her.

She moves back until she reaches the head board, and she stays seated up.

Luke goes along with her as he crawls up to her lips.

Julie pulls away for the kiss for a moment, and pulls her lips between her teeth once more.

Luke can't control himself when she dose that.

"Stop that " he says as he brings his hand up to her cheek and guides her bottom lip from between her teeth, releasing it.

"Why should I?" She teases back as she dose it again.

Jukie didn't know where this new found confidence was coming from, but she didn't care.

"Because it makes me think..... wild thoughts"

"Good"

She pulls him by his neck to reconnect her lips with his again.

They slowly begin to play down onto her bed, and keep on kissing.

Julie flips them over so she's on top.of him, straddling his waist as she sits up, and slowly grinds on him.

He rolls them over again, so thus time he's on top. He kisses her jawline and her neck. Julie moans the slightest bit.

He brings his hand up to her throat and grabs onto it. Causing jukie to gasp the slightest bit.

Julie subtly, rubs her legs together ferociously to keep the throbbing between her legs under control.

Luke notices this and leans up and whispers into her ear  " you want help with that baby girl " he asks her with a smile plastered on his face.

That night is filled with more kissing and teasing. 

Half an hour later, both of their breathing is heavy as they recall what had happen just them.

Julie's thought begin to think about everything that had just happened. Then it finally hits her. She just lost her V card to her best friend.

But there was one more thing in her mind. And that was how her legs were Going to be in so much pain tomorrow.

She sits up, and grabs Luke shirt that was laying in he floor next to her.

She puts it on, and she decides to snuggle into his chest, as his arms wrap around her productively.

And that's how they fall asleep.

______________________________________________________

Authors Note 

Ok so....... yeh.

*takes A massive sip of holy water * * places holy water into the table *