Kik, Death, and Tears

Chapter Two

KIk, Death, and Tears

Whitney's POV

Louis and I were entangled together on the bed. Neither one of us really wanted to move. Our body heat radiating off and keeping us warm. My head rested on his chest, and I could hear his heartbeat. I wonder if it skipped a beat last night when I told him that I loved him.

I meant what I had said. While yes, my feelings about Niall were still so shady and I needed to talk to him more, but I knew in my heart that I loved Louis. His body moved a bit and I turned my head to look up at him.

He looked so peaceful, his eyes closed, comfortable breathing. God he was beautiful. I traced my fingers along his chiseled jaw. I chuckled at the sense of déjà vu. I think Louis remembered it too cause he smiled and grabbed my hand.

I smiled and he opened his eyes, looking down at me. We just kind of stayed like that for awhile, taking in each others facial features. I moved off of his chest and he propped himself on his elbows looking at me. I shivered as the cold air hit my back.

Louis reached forward and pulled me to his chest. I smiled and pulled the covers up over our bodies. His hand snaked out of the blanket and he lifted my chin up, our eyes locked on each others. He looked from my eyes to my mouth and back again. I nodded ever so slightly.

He leaned in and softly our lips touched, and I pulled him down to me. He was on top of me, our kiss getting heated, and I smiled at our position. I felt safe and all I thought of was us, here, together. His hand snake around my waist and up my shirt, his hands running up and down my back.

He pulled me to him, our bodies smashed together, sweat was pouring down our faces as we let out our frustrations, kissing each other hard. Louis backs off from the kiss and looks me in the eyes.

"Did you mean it? Did you mean it when you said you loved me?" I gave him a look of 'C'MON' but nodded.

"I did. I do. I love you, Louis Tomlinson." I leaned in for a kiss. Our lips met, and my hand slipped behind his neck. We smiled into the kiss but it was short lived as Louis pulled away.

"C'mon love. We better get ready for the day." He gives me a sad look and Irs. nod solemnly. We untangeled completely and went our seperate ways to get dressed. I grabbed my iPhone and went to my room while Lou went to take a shower.

Louis' POV

I slipped into the bathroom and began to undress to take a shower. I hear a scream and I run out of the bathroom.

"Whitney?! Where are yo-" I run into her bathroom, and she was crying. Oh my word. I don't know how many times I can handle seeing her cry. My heart breaks every time. I look at her face, and wait. I know if I comfort her, she'll push me away. She finishes up the phone call and begins bawling. I pull her to my chest, wondering what else can possibly go wrong. I try soothing her, but her sobs get louder and she struggles to take in oxygen.

"Darling, what's wrong? Talk to me." I pull away a bit to wipe away some of the tears that were falling down her face. She shook her head and leaned into me. After a bit she pulled away.

"I- uh. I- Louis?" She asks, and I nod questioningly.

"Can you put a shirt on so I can talk to your face, not your chest?" She looks up at me, blushing. I look down and notice I'm only in my pants. I look at her bashfully.

"Whoops. Come on love." I grab her hand, and we walk back to the bedroom. I grab my shirt and my phone out of the bathroom before joining Whitney on the bed again. I put on the shirt and pulled Whit to my chest, our bodies under the covers again. We sat in a peaceful silence. I didn't want to break it but I could feel Whitney's body shaking as she let the tears fall silently.