Kik, Death, and Twitcams

Chapter Six

Kik, Death, and Twitcams

Liam's POV

I logged onto Twitter, after just receiving some news from Management and scrolled through some tweets on my laptop.

@Real_Liam_Payne: Might do a Twitcam. Would you guys watch? ;) x

I knew people would watch but it's always nice to see people get excited. I mean I'm just being goofy on a webcam where thousands of people can see me. What's so great about that?

@1DSoCool: LIAM! YES! When will you do the the twitcam?

I laughed and proceeded to talk to fans, working up to the twitcam.

Whitney's POV

I left my house in a huff. Louis wanted me to pick him up again. He said he was 'tired of driving everywhere'. I had to call bullshit since I knew for a fact that Niall had been driving them everywhere since he got his license. Well either Niall or Paul drove. The lads were getting back into their schedule soon after a long, much needed break and I knew I'd have to say goodbye soon. Tour starts up in about two months I think. Liam had told me and it went through one ear and out the other. Whoops.

I pulled onto the street and gaped at the amount of paps that were now surrounding the gate to One Direction's flat. This was a very rare occurrence and the paps had only bugged me a few times since I was rarely out of my own house. The Directioners had yet to find out where I live, and for that, I was thankful. I pulled out my phone and pulled over to the curb. I tried Liam's cell but no answer. Same for Louis and I even called Niall. No answer.

Harry? Hey! It's Whitney. Um there are a TON of paps at your guys' gates. How do I get through?

Hey Whitney. Um drive around the block and use the back entrance. Its easier that way.

Um, there's a back entrance?! Why didn't I know this?!

Haha, I dunno! Drive around and I'll have Paul stand outside. He won't get too bombarded by

random fans.

Thanks. I'll do so.

I pulled away from the curb and passed the paps, but not without looking. Whoa! I almost slammed on my breaks. They were filming Zayn and Perrie Edwards! It didn't look good. I don't think Zayn wants this out there. I sighed and reversed the car, careful not to run over someone. I turned Cindy and honked the horn.

The paps looked up, a few startled but no one really moved. I sighed angrily.

I honked again and nothing, so I inched the car forward. I actually almost hit some paps ass. I had to stifle a laugh and sent a little thanks that Niall had the windows tinted when Cindy was in his care. After what seemed like an eternity, I finally pulled through the gate. Zayn & Perrie got the hint of what I was doing, and went to Zayn's car. Zayn pulled out and I pulled into his spot. Zayn peeled out of the driveway and the paps went running after his car. Morons. I jumped out and ignored the scarce few that stayed.

"Hello?" I yelled into the flat. I got a chorus of hellos that sounded a few lads short. I walked into the living room and saw Liam sitting in front of his Dell laptop. I waved and saw that his reflection was shown on the laptop through the webcam.

"Hey Liam. Whatcha doin?" I asked. There was a little feed next to the screen that now showed Liam's face, as well as mine. Tons of people saying hi and asking who the girl was. Well I guess asking who I was.

"Twitcam! You?" Liam asked, looking at me, momentarily ignoring the stream of requests from the people. I kept reading though. I wanted to say something but I didn't know who I was talking to.