Kik Death and Midnight Memories

Chapter Twenty- Seven

Kik, Death, and Midnight Memories

Harry's POV

After four hour of watching Sydney and Whitney on the roller coaster, I was getting anxious. Louis was about to have a fit, as was Niall. So one awesome thing that we all learned while they were up there was LOUIS GOT HIS MEMORY BACK!!! Just all of the sudden, he started screaming to the cops about how Sydney had something against Whitney and that she had shot him. None of us quite understood what was going on until Niall screamed, 'YOU HAVE YOUR MEMORY BACK?' Louis nodded and went back to ranting loudly, I might add.

"YOU HAVE YOUR MEMORY BACK!!" I flipped on him and jumped on him, Liam and Zayn following suit. Even Niall was freaking out, happy that he was back. Louis was excited for a bit but he waved us off after awhile.

Right now, Whitney was being questioned by police while Sydney was white sheeted, lifted on a stretcher. She wasn't dead, just unconscious. When will this bitch die?

Whitney's POV

I answered the police's questions, then the FBI's and finally the boys' questions. All of them were the same, so I felt like I should've just held a conference for everyone to attend to. The police informed me that she was transferred to UCLA Hospital and under major surveillance. I nodded and thanked them for saving me, as well as the worker who had unlocked our seatbelts.

Right now, I just wanted to go home and eat, drink, then sleep. I didn't want to be dealing with this. I didn't want my day at Six Flags to become my worst nightmare. I looked at my five best friends, my cousin and his girlfriend. I smiled weakly, drained completely.

"Can we just go home? I'm tired." I pleaded. All seven of them nodded, us creating a line, arms wrapped around the others shoulders. As soon as my bottom hit the van's seat, I was asleep.

Niall's POV

I sat in one of the chairs in Whitney's hotel room, just quietly thinking to myself. Louis had parked himself on what used to be Sydney's bed. I just couldn't believe that she had been under my nose this entire time. She had so many opportunities to kill Whitney, it sickened me. They shared a room together god dammit!!! I was so frustrated beyond belief. Sydney had done a fantastic job of concealing herself, that even the best L.A. private investigator couldn't find her.

A small, light knock sounded on the door and Louis sat up quickly, looking around. I waved him off and got up to answer the door. Checking the peephole before I answered, greeting Liam and Harry who were on the other side.

"Can we speak to you two in our room?" Harry asked, Louis and I nodding. We closed the door quietly and followed the lads. Paul and Zayn were both waiting in the hotel room. I closed their door to see Andy taking stand in front of Whitney's hotel room.

"You don't have to have Andy by the door." I told Paul, placing my bottom on the floor. He waved the opinion off, telling us that sometimes you never know when something can change quickly. I nodded, as well as the others, all knowing full well that you can never trust our safety completely.

"What's going on?" Louis asked, his voice groggily, still waking up. Paul cleared his throat, allowing Liam to explain why we all gathered in this room.

"Paul is wanting to get us out of L.A. and postpone the last L.A. concert. We would reschedule it for the end of the tour and allow anyone who wanted a refund, a refund." Liam explained. Harry nodded, continuing for him.

"I feel we should allow Whitney the option to go see Sydney if she wanted. I doubt it but I know from experience that the option is always nice. If she doesn't want to see her, then she can either travel with us to Arizona, or fly back to the U.K. We have three more concerts until break, until we could see her again."