Kik, Death, and L.A. (Part One)

Chapter Nineteen (ha.)

Kik, Death, and L.A.

Part One

Sydney's POV

"Hurry! We are gonna be late!" Aspen yelled ahead of me. Turns out I fell asleep as soon as I got home. So I was two hours late getting to Aspen's. We were currently racing through the airport to get on the plane to go to New York.

"I'm hurrying! Move!" I yelled at the people who decided just to gawk at me instead of move. Some people are in a hurry, ok?

"Here!" Aspen slowed down to a stop in front of a shocked ticket lady. She took Aspen's ticket and passport, checking them before letting her on.

My turn. I shakily handed her my passport and ticket.

"Ma'am. May I see your i.d.?" She asked. Shit. My cover is blown. She knows I'm not Marie but Sydney, the murderer. Omg.

"Marie, hurry. We've got to go!" Aspen pulled me from my panicky thoughts. I handed the lady my i.d. She handed them back and allowed me on the flight. Oh thank goodness.

"Enjoy your flight."

Whitney's POV

"Are you sure you're okay with waiting for Aspen and Marie? I don't want to leave you in a foreign city and country!" I asked Peter. He waved me off and walked me to the ticket lady.

"It's cool! I'm dying to see Aspen anyways. I'm surprised she agreed to coming since we've only been together for three months, roughly." Peter chuckled.

"I am too. But are you sure? I don't have to jump on the plane." I wasn't sure if I was trying to get out of going or if I was being sincere.

"No. It's fine. Go. You came to see your friends, not sit with me in an airport waiting for my girlfriend and her friend. Go!" Peter handed the ticket lady my information and soon I was waving at Peter goodbye before getting on the plane.

Goodbye New York, hello L.A.

Niall's POV

I was currently pacing the room. I didn't sleep a wink last night. The only thing that was on my mind was that Whitney would be here tomorrow or rather today now. Liam had left an hour ago to wait for Whitney. He didn't want anyone to go, afraid to make her too anxious.

I guess I could understand but I was anxious to see her. It's been roughly three months. But it's been three months of pure hell. Never knowing if she's okay. No calls from her. Zero texts. Null tweets and DM replies. Nothing. Zilch. Until she decided to call Harry.

Which made me wonder why she called after all of this time. Did she want to see us? Well of course if she agreed to come. Or did she have to leave the UK because of something? Nah. She'd tell us. Right? Yeah. Course she'd tell us.

But really. After all this time with no simple 'hello's or 'I'm fine's, why now?

Something in my head told me to stop worrying. Who cares why! She's coming! I'm gonna see her. This is my chance to make Whiall come true. If you would've told me a year ago that the lads and I would have gone from hell and back, I wouldn't have believed you. Hell, I can't even believe it. I never thought I would actually meet Whitney and be attracted to her. That I would want her but I would chicken out which in turn, made her available for one of my best mates. I can't believe we ever fought over her.

We always agreed a girl would never come between us. Lets hope that when and if Louis ever gets his memory back, and Whiall is alive, he won't let it all get in the way of our friendship.