Kik, Death, and Gun

Chapter Eleven (Whoa. Already?)

Kik, Death, and Gun

Sydney's POV

I wrote it all on the napkin, my stolen pen moving rapidly across the flaky material. The details for my plan were just spilling out of my head and onto the napkin from the cafe. I stopped writing to shove a spoonful of wretched mashed potatoes into my mouth. Thank god. In a few days I'd be out of this place. I couldn't wait to have the taste of real food in my mouth. 

I let the spoon clatter loudly against the tray and continued writing, afraid I'd forget any details. I heard the prison doors open to the cafe and I quickly stuffed the napkin into my bra, along with the pen. We weren't allowed anything unless it was writing hours.

Even then, everything was confiscated and we weren't allowed to keep anything. 

Once I was back in my cell, I quickly told my cell mate my plan. She wanted no part in it, but she didn't mind helping me get out. She knew that she was gonna die here and had made peace with that.

I wouldn't have peace with myself until I finished what I had started. 

Soon with help from the cell next door, we had the plan ready. I layed down in my cot, the last time I'd have to for awhile. I'd finish my list and leave, never to return to society. My parents already promised that they'd help me with a new identity. Tomorrow, I'd be free.

Whitney's POV

I sat down with Haley Samuels, Andy's little sister, at a Nando's. We decided to meet and we had so far sucessfully stayed away from the Mark topic. I wasn't sure why we had met but I had a feeling I knew she'd be good for someone. Someone I know.

My phone rang and it was Harry. I excused myself from the table before accepting the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey Whitney. Listen, I know things aren't going well between you, Louis and possibly Niall. But the lads & I want to get to know you better. We'd been caught up in our lives, as you with yours. So with that being said, you have a plane ticket to Los Angeles, California for our tour. I wanted to give you a heads up since the concert is in two months. Um, anyways, I've got to go. Speak soon, Whit." Harry grunted into the phone.

Really? A One Direction concert in LA? Do I look like I wanted to go deaf? No. I walked back to the table as Haley was standing.

"Hey, I've got to go. Duty calls. Text me sometime, and we'll hang out again soon. Yeah?" Haley gave me a hug as I nodded my agreement. She left and I quickly sat down at the table before some London shoppers could get their paws on the table.

Louis' POV

"Alright lads. As you know, Sydney Hale was arrested and found guilty on four counts of murder, or manslaughter. She had connections with you, so we are now keeping tabs on her and what she does. If anything comes up that involves you guys, we get a call immediately."

"So keep close and don't go anywhere on tour alone. Buddy system will be intact. Until then, please take precautions. As per usual, you are not allowed to take a guest on tour with you for the whole time but you are allowed to fly someone out to visit for a few shows, as it is your money."

"Spend wisely. And no gambling or strippers. In the USA, the only lad allowed to legally drink is Louis. Which means NO smuggling drinks in. No drinks from others in the band. None of that. You have young fans, be proud idols. Your tour starts in a month. We still have things to put together so you have a five minute break. Come back in 5."