👶👑Chapter Fourteen👑👶

I was gone for a week. And I come back and the world exploded. 😂 I mean the number of notifications after one day (it was 20) and after two days (it was 17)? And now the world is cooling down. Any way sorry for the rant. On with the story!

~*The Baby*~

It was a normal day at the castle. Rayla was in her bedroom changing into her day clothes. A silk blue dress. 

"Callum?" Rayla asked.

"Yes Rayla?

"Are we ready for the baby? She is due soon," Rayla told her husband.

"Luna Sarai will be the most adorable baby girl ever," Callum told her.

"I know but, what about Claudia and Lord Viren?" Rayla asked.

"Don't worry. We'll find them again soon," Callum told Rayla as they began to walk downstairs.

*~•With Claudia•~*

"Dad! Aaravos! I'm going to put the plan into action. I'm leaving. Dad, go to the Storm Spire. And hit Callum with this magic dust," Claudia said to her father as she handed him a bag of magic dust.

"Okay. I will," Lord Viren said.

"And Aaravos, stay here. They can't find you yet. It would ruin this plan that we have been planing for seven years," Claudia said.

Aaravos nodded.

"Now, father glamour yourself. And since Lain, Tiadrin, and Amaya are at the Storm Spire they'll never find Callum. And remember, we are not to kill. This is a taking mission," Claudia reminded her father, "Now I'm leaving."

Claudia made her way down the tree house. Then she tripped and fell.

"Claudia? Are you alright?" Lord Viren asked.

"I'm fine. It was part of the plan. Do that way it looks like you betrayed me," Claudia replied.

"Oh, okay," Viren said before running past her and towards the Storm Spire.

Claudia began walking. And when she made it the gates she say Callum.

"Callum!" Claudia called.

Rayla and Callum stood up to see who was calling for Callum.

"Claudia?" Rayla questioned.

"Claudia, you're hurt, what happened?" Callum asked.

"M-my father, he betrayed me. He's at the Storm Spire, he's trying to get Aaravos back. He believes he can," Claudia coughed.

Rayla backed away from Claudia. She was not believing a word Claudia said.

"Soren!" Callum yelled.

"Ye- Claudia?" Soren asked.

"Get your sister to the healer. But get Marcos, have him take Rayla to our room," Callum demanded.