👶👑Prologue👑👶

*~Honeymoon~*

It's been a few months now.

Rayla and Callum are married and out on their honeymoon to The Silvergrove and the Bather Lodge.

Ezran's still king and of course, Callum's still helping him. '

Lord Viren is in jail with Claudia.

Ethari and Runaan have also become the famous wedding planners of Katolis. They even have a wedding planning book.

Lain and Tiadrin have left and gone back to the Dragon Guard, but of course, they visit often.

***
Then Rayla woke up some morning. She remembered her steamy night with her husband. She sighed. She climbed out of bed. She put on a dark green blouse with an off-white skirt that went down below her feet. She then put her assassin boots on and went to brush her long snow-white hair at her vanity.

As she was brushing her hair she felt her stomach acid climb up her throat and she ran to the bathroom.

Then as she was emptying her stomach she felt hands grab her hair and hold it.

And she knew it was Callum, her husband.

"Rayla? Are you okay?" Callum asked once she was done emptying the contents of her stomach.

"Yeah, fine just a little dizzy. Can you please be me a glass of water?" Rayla asked her husband.

"Of course, love," Callum said as he went to the Bather Lodge's kitchen.

Rayla looked in the mirror. She was now married and on her six-month-long honeymoon and would return to Katolis today. She played with her engagement ring that was below her wedding ring. She then went back to brushing her hair.

A few moments later Callum came up with a glass of water. Rayla took the glass and sipped a bit. She then changed into her nightgown and laid back down on the bed.

"Rayla, are you sure you're okay?" Callum asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Your acting like you were last time we were here. Remember, the elven cold?" Callum asked.

"I remember. And that's what this is," Rayla replied.

"Okay, but we're getting another opinion," Callum said.

"Okay sure, now let me rest for a little bit. Then you can fly us back to Katolis," Rayla said as she began to drift off to sleep.

꧁꧂

Soooo... Yay! The sequel is out!!! And it is a very short Prologue. But the rest of the book will make up for it. But yay, the sequel is out!! And it's almost been a 'month' since 𝒯𝒽ℯ ℛℴ𝓎𝒶𝓁 ℳ𝓎𝓈𝓉ℯ𝓇𝓎 {ℛ𝒶𝓎𝓁𝓁𝓊𝓂/ℬℴℴ𝓀 1} ended. And most of you were really happy that I told you about the coming sequel. Some artwork in here is mine.

But... I don't where this book is going. But... it will be completed. And... today is two for one chapter day!!!!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Word count: 481

Bye!

Ciao!

Adios!

Mycolorguardian45 OUT!!