👶👑𝕰pilogue👑👶

This is a short chapter and a teaser! See you in 2021! Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas! Bye guys!

~*Luna Sarai*~

It's been twelve years. Since I was born. I know I have two little brothers. Atlas Harrow and Félix Soren.

Yeah, I know. Félix is 8 and Atlas is 10. They waited two years after I was kidnapped to have another kid.

But I know they still miss me.

I would sometimes be disguised as a human. I would walk around the city and a saw this tiny statue. It was of my parents and a little baby in Lady Rayla's arms.

For years Aunt Claudia told me that my parents didn't was me. But that was until she sent me into the market for an ingredient.

I have never gotten the courage to knock on the the place doors.

But, should I?

Hello! Small Epilogue and teaser. So, I'm so sorry, but goodbye! See you in 2021.

I will post the sequel release date here. So if I were you, I would keep this book in your library until the sequel release date has been determined.

And if you don't want this book in your library, wait for tomorrow (11/22/20) and I will publish the blurb for the next book. And if you have any ideas for the next one please comment there.

And I'm thinking that the next book should be called, The Royal Truth, or something like that.

And if you have any ideas please comment them.

Bye now!

- Mycolorguardian45 ❤️❤️