👶👑Chapter Seven👑👶

*~Planning The Balls~*

Rayla looked in the mirror. She had to plan her husband's birthday. His birthday was a week away. She then looked at her extended stomach. She was now fourteen weeks pregnant.  

"Mom, what should I do for Callum's birthday?" Rayla asked the older woman beside her.

"Rayla, honey, that's up to you. You know you. You love him. You married him. You are carrying his child," the older woman said.

"Yes, Mom, I know but it's Callum. He's a prince, he's the only human connected to a primal source. He- he- he draws pictures. He has me. And our child. He has everything."

"Rayla. What do you think he'd want?" Tiadrin asked

"Me. Ezran. And Zym. That's what he'd want. Our family and a moonberry cake. Or to go wonder Xadia," Rayla replied.

"Okay so do that. And what do you want?" Tiadrin asked.

"I want my friends and family at a huge ball for my birthday," Rayla said, "And during said ball, I will announce the royal baby."

"Great idea. But don't forget. Callum's planing your party and your planning his. So I'll mention a birthday ball to him after your sonogram tomorrow."

Thanks Mom," Rayla said as she hugged her mother.

╚═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╝

Callum sighed. He was in the baby nursery. It was going to be Rayla's birthday present. He just need to figure out a couple things. Scratch that, a couple hundred things. It was a white  empty room with a window.

Then Ezran ran into the room.

"Callum, Tiadrin and Rayla are waiting for you."

"Thanks Ez. Can you get dark green, light green, dark blue, light blue, dark purple, light purple, light pink, dark pink, black and white paint?" Callum asked.

"Yeah, sure. But hurry Rayla and Tiadrin are waiting."

"Okay," Callum said before he called his wings and flew to the room next to Tiadrin's.

"Callum! Good you're here," Tiadrin said.

"Okay so let's get started because I won't be here for your true four month sonogram," Tiadrin said.

"Right. I forgot you're walking to Xadia. After Callum flies you over the boarder," Rayla said as she looked at her mother. 

"Yes. Now let's get started.

~After the Sonogram~

"Well we're done. Rayla you may leave. I want to talk to Callum alone," The older woman said.

"Yeah. Okay Mum. I'm going to our room Callum, see you there," Rayla said before leaving.

"Tiadrin why am I still here? I have to work on Rayla's birthday present," the prince said.

"I know what Rayla want's for her birthday."