The Coronation

A/N: Votes and comments mean loads to me, as they're why I lose motivation to write! 

Warning: unedited

----------&----------

When the doors open everyone stands, Ben very slowly walks down to the front. When he passes Rain, she smiles and winks as she does a small curtsy.

Fairy Godmother takes Beast's crown and it cuts to Rain looking around the room, her eyes landing on Rapunzel and Eugene, their other daughter - Ruby- stood between them. She appears deep in thought.

When the crown's placed on Ben's head, Rain can be seen trying not to laugh.

"Please tell me they size that down?" Rain asks Ben in the cinema room "Because that is...not a look," she laughs

"No... I'm stuck with that," Ben replies sadly

The glass is taken off the wand and Rain looks up to the Balcony to see Evie, Jay, Carlos and Mal watching her. Fairy Godmother takes the wand in her hand.

"This is tense," Doug mutters

"Do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?"

"I do solemnly swear,"

"Then it is my honour and my joy to bless our new king," she does the movement when knighting somebody with the wand. Rain takes a deep breath and a large gulp, then a hand grabs the wand.

"She did it," Lonnie says "Didn't expect it really,"

Back with the Villains, they're cheering and Maleficent is rushing to the balcony

"The barrier is broken! We're free!" The Evil Queen shouts happily

"Sceptre! Now!"

"Child, what are you doing?!" Fairy Godmother shouts, but she's not looking at Rain, she's looking at Jane, who's struggling with the wand's power.

Gasps fill the room, even the VK's look shocked "Damn..."

"Jane!" Fairy godmother looks at her and she sinks into her chair, Lonnie wraps an arm around her.

"If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself! Bib bidi-bob bidi-boo!" Ben runs in front of Rain, but I she runs around him making a grab for the wand. Jane fights her for it but Rain manages to lodge it out of her hands.

The VK's run down from the balcony.

"Honestly, Jane I thought you'd be able to handle the magic better," rain remarks, holding the wand much easier than jane.

"That is weird," Carlos thinks "Being her daughter must mean it's be easier..."

"Rain, give me the wand," Ben starts gently

"Stand back." Rain warns, backing up as Evie, Jay, Carlos and Mal rush behind her.

"It's okay,"

"Ben, I said stand back!" rain shouts moving the wand in his direction

"I told you so!" Audrey shouts and Rain turns to her raising my eyebrow.

"Don't test me right now!"

"Why did you think saying that to an angry girl holding one of the most powerful magical artifacts was a good idea?" Lonnie asks Audrey

"Let's go," Carlos says

"Revenge time," Jay emphasis

"You really want to do this?" Ben objected