The Plan

Maleficent leans back on her chair.

"You will go. You will find fairy godmother and you will bring back the magic wand. Easy peasy.",

The VK's brace themselves for the shouting. Everyone else is slightly in shock before Audrey speaks up.

"Well, we all could have guessed" The woman snaps her fingers and Audrey's mouth is covered in bright pink duck tape with white "Zzz" on it. Ben tries not to laugh and turns away.

"Undo that!" Aurora tries to intimidate to woman.

"Mmmm, No,"

"What's in it for us? " Mal asks

Maleficent thinks for a moment. "Matching thrones. Hers-and-hers crowns."

"Um..." Carlos starts.

"She meant us," Rain moves her hand to indicate the core five.

Maleficent drops her nail file and advances towards Mal who steps forward." It's all about you and me, baby."

Many people in the audience roll their eyes.

"Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?"

"Well, yeah I mean, who doesn't, " Mal laughs.

"Do you enjoy using other people, other things to get what you desire?" Mother Gothel asks from the chair she's draped across.

Rapunzel sucks in a breath. It was weird looking at a 50-year-old version of the woman she once thought of as a mother.

"Obviously," Rain tries to sound convincing.

"Don't sound to confident," Ben looks to Rain, she just catches his eyes then looks forward again.

"Well, then get me the wand and you and I can see all that and so much more. And with that wand and my sceptre, I will be able to bond both good and evil to my will!"

"Our will," Evil Queen and Mother Gothel chime in.

"Our will, our will," she dismisses but snaps her fingers so Mal looks at her, Mother Gothel signals Rain forward, when she gets there she sits on the stall in front of her as Maleficent finishes her sentence "And if you refuse, you're grounded for the rest of your lives, missy."

"She can't do that to all of you. Can she?" Cinderella asks.

"When she means grounded, she means grounded," Evie replies offhandedly.

"What...Mom..." Maleficent pretends squishing Mal's lips to make her stop complaining and they stare at each other, causing both of their sets of eyes to glow green.

" Fine. Whatever."

"I win."

Aurora and look slightly scared that Mal clearly inherited from her mother.

Mother Gothel starts brushing Rain's hair.

Many people look confused as to why, some make educated guesses that she's used to it, others are just straight up confused.

"Evie my little evil-lette in training. You just find yourself a prince with a big castle and a mother-in-law wing." The Evil queen beckons her child forward to sit as both of them complete the sentence as if performing a rather happy satanic ritual.

"And lots and lots of mirrors!"

Evie starts to giggle.

" No laughing. Wrinkles."