Introductions

The screen shows the Limo pulling in as the marching band starts its routine.

"Over the top much," Rain mutters, Evie let out a short giggle before covering it up, Mal lets out a slight smile.

Ben looks down, maybe it was ever so slightly dramatic.

Everyone slowly trails out of the limo.

As the Carlos and Jay fight unfolds, Mal and Rain cringe at the screen. It was not a good moment.

"Boys!" Rain whispers to them, she snaps her fingers "Boys!"

"We have an audience," Mal urges.

"That was really embarrassing, by the way," Mal looks to Jay on her left. And Carlos at the other end next to Rain.

"Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it."

Jay throws everything he stole back. Rain puts on the nicest smile she can muster. This causes Ben's smile to look so much better. The VK's form a line. Jay, Mal, Rain, Carlos and Evie. Although that line is broken when Jay steps out.

"Hello, foxy. The name's Jay," Audrey laughs awkwardly.

"Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm Fairy Godmother, headmistress,"

"Isn't this when we disappear?" Carlos looks to 'Grace'.

"Yeah, just not in this version. Otherwise, a huge loop would occur. You'd be watching yourself watch yourself, watch yourself. And so on,"

"The Fairy Godmother?" Mal asks.

"As in 'Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo'?" Rain questions whilst also doing wand movements.

"Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it."

"Wow..." Rain mutters

"Look at those acting skills," Aladdin sings

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile." Mal continues.

Cinderella blushed slightly.

"Oh,"

"And that sparkling wand."

"Subtle." Lonnie, Doug and Rain comment.

"That was a long time ago. And as I always say, 'don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future'."

"You've never said that," Lonnie looks to F.G and she just looks down. Rain and Jay let out laughs.

"It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben,"

"Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king."

"Audrey..." Aurora gives her daughter a disapproving look. The duct tape had come off, but Audrey didn't really want to respond.

"You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess." Evie steps forward offering Ben a flirty smile whilst he avoids eye contact. Rain pulls her back and shoots her a glance.

"The Evil Queen has no royal status here and neither do you."

"Uh oh," Aladdin catches sight of Rain's gaze becoming a glare.

"Well..." Rain drawls stepping forward "she has status where we come from, and thus you should treat her like a visiting royal." she looks to Ben " am I correct that's how it works?" he gives a slight nod. "Good," Audrey looked taken aback and Evie looked at Rain gratefully.