Here We Go Again

"What on earth are you on about?" Rain is laying Evie's bed, watching the other girl sew a dress. Jay and Carlos, who're sat on the floor by Mal on her bed, start laughing and Mal snorts.

"I'm just saying -" Evie tries to defend herself but Mal interrupts

"No! You're saying that you had a crush on Celia's dad!" Jay and Carlos laugh even harder and Rain joins in

"I'm not! I just said that -" Evie can't get a word in as her friends laugh "Can you just shut up for a minute!" that's when they feel it, the drowsiness taking over as the burgundy smoke returns.

----------&----------

They wake up in the same room, with the same TV, the same sofas and the same people. Well, minus a few Rain realises as she looks around. 'Grace' stands at the front.

"So...I said I'd be back at some point,"

"You -" Rain starts, suddenly very annoyed as her memories of the first movie come back.

"Shush," 'Grace' puts her index finger up in Rain's direction "I guess you know the drill by now, so go sit wherever," Everyone takes that as their cue and Rain sits on the same burgundy sofa as before, Evie and Ben sitting next to her.

"Hi," Rain greets her boyfriend, smiling up at him

"Hi," he smiles

"This is so uncomfortable..."

"Yep!" They laugh and look over to the other Sofa where Lonnie, Doug, Jane, Chad and Audrey sit.

"This is the second film you all so desperately wanted to watch," Grace explains "There's less people because this is only really relevant to your lives," everyone looks a bit confused "Also, just a disclaimer," Grace waves her hands about "Things may seem a bit...weird at the start. But this is set in about a year. Got it?" Everyone nods and music starts playing as 'Grace' goes to sit at the back.

----------&----------

a/n: So...New chapter. What do we think? I know there's only the kids this time, but last time i just sort of forgot everyone else was there.

You may notice things change a bit, as I'm re-writing Mother Only Knows...Fear, then attempting to work on this, so I recommend going and adding it back to your library as I will be updating it and changing it.