date night <3

The next day DATE DAY!!! after lunch about 4 hours before the date.

Tauriel ran to her room. She had to get ready. She took a long shower, and then started on her hair. 3 hours left. She decided to wear it in a braid, with ribbons and flowers braided in. One of the maids braided her hair with long pink ribbons and white flowers. Then she painted her nails a soft shiny pink. 1 hour left.Now to pick out her clothes. she went through everything in her closet and finally, selected a strapless flowing pink dress, with a black bow belt, and black cross tie diamond sandals. She found a rhinestone black clutch purse, and silver hoop earrings. her clothes were ready. 30 min left. She selected a soft pink lipstick and shimmery silver eyeshadow. she put on a hint of blush, and mascara. 15 min, left. She sprayed on just a bit of lavender perfume. she checked herself once more in the mirror and sat down to wait.

(back to four hours ago… legolas getting ready.)

Legolas got into the shower and took a quick shower. He braided his hair into the warrior braids, that Tauriel liked so much. He picked out his best outfit. 3 hours left. He put on a bit of cologne. He checked to make sure his arrows were sharp, he didn’t want anything to happen to Tauriel like last time…. 2 hours left. He walked down to the kitchen to make sure they were preparing the meal. They were and it smelled delicious. He walked out to the garden and checked the flowers. they were the best of the garden, and in full bloom. The table was set near the waterfall, in the canopy of a weeping willow tree, that had lights strung throughout its branches, and there were candles lit floating around on lily pads in the water. Perfect, he thought. He went back to his room. 30 min left. Legolas checked himself in the mirror. he made sure his breath smelled good. and just for good measure added a bit more cologne. 15 min. left. Legolas got up and slowly walked the long way around to Tauriel’s room. he arrived a couple min, early so he walked past her room and back to his, then starting over he took the quick way to get there right on time. He arrived at her room at promptly 7:00. he knocked twice on the door, he heard a squeal inside and someone telling someone to open the door. A maid opened the door and Legolas stepped inside. He chuckled at all the clothes thrown on the floor and bed. It looked like she had gone through everything in her closet. Wow she has a lot of clothes, Legolas thought.

“Come on Tauriel, Prince Legolas is waiting.” the maid called to Tauriel through the door into her dressing room.

“I’m coming I’m coming!” Tauriel responded checking herself once more in the mirror and grabbing her purse she came out of the dressing room and around the corner.

“Whoah……..” Legolas said his mouth hanging open staring at her in awe and amazement. “You-You look Gorgeous, Beautiful, total-Totally perfect!” he said in awe.

“Is it too much?” Tauriel asked, critiquing her clothes.

“Not at all.” Legolas said, still staring at her.

“Go on you two before your eyes fall out of your heads.” The maid said shoving them out the door. She smiled and waved, closing the door.

“You look really handsome.” Tauriel said blushing.

“Hannon Lle.” Legolas said smiling. Tauriel smiled back. She gently bumped her hand into Legolas’s and he took it in his. the walked down the hall and out to the garden. Legolas led her to the waterfall. A elven band was playing soft jazz music and there was a beautiful little fireplace set up a few feet away from the table. A vase Ipomoea Albas and Anagallis monellies was sitting on the table. And a lace table cloth was draped beautifully over the table. The air smelled like flowers and roses. (the candles) and the stars in the clear sky seemed to be shining extra bright just for their date. the moon was full and glowed brightly but gently, casting everything into a tinted blue glow.