The Return

"I am so sorry, prince Legolas." The healer said bowing his head.

"What? NO! She can't be dead!" Legolas said tears flooding his eyes and flowing down his face and landing on tauriel. "NO! NO! TAURIEL!" he screamed sobbing uncontrollably. "Tauriel. Tauriel please come back.,.. I can't... Live without you." He buried his head in his hands holding tauriel's to him.

* tauriel was flying through the clouds, she could see Legolas far below her holding her body in his arms. Above she could see the halls of mador. She smiled is was the most wonderful experience she had ever had. Suddenly she stopped flying,

"YOU HAVE A DECISION TO MAKE." a voice boomed from above her. Tauriel looked down at her love Legolas, holding her spirit absent body in his arms and sobbing his heart out, and at her limp body that was contorted from the pain the poison had inflicted upon her. then up at the beautiful shining gates of Mandos, standing high in the clouds, leading to a beautiful realm of peace and tranquility, which were calling for her to come and join the eternal life. The flying started to happen again.

"WAIT!" she stopped again. "I-I choose earth."

"THAT IS YOUR CHOICE! PAIN AND SORROW?" The booming voice asked.

"Yes." Tauriel said. Suddenly she was crashing back to the ground. *

Tauriel's body jerked in Legolas's arms. Legolas lifted his head. *Tauriel?" He whispered then feeling her take a sharp breath he shouted " Tauriel! " Tauriel gave a slight moan, still unconscious. The healer walked over astonished. Then ran to make the antidote.

"Oh Tauriel. Don't you ever do that to me again." Legolas said hugging the limp but alive elf.

TBC