The healing morning

Please read this bit!!!!!!! 

Author note: Finally a new chapter.... I am so so so so so so so so so sorry for the really really really really long wait!!!!!!! I love ya'll thanks for waiting so long!!!!! Oh and also I am writing a new book called The Quest to reach Crystal mountain. It is published on here so be sure to read it!!!!!!! I should upload to it every Saturday... and I will try to upload to this and Waiting Forever for love.... at least every month...... if you can send me ideas via direct message or inbox.... whatever you want to call the chat stuff.... that would be great.....

And now on to the story!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next morning.

"Tauriel" Legolas said weakly in a hoarse scratchy voice.

"Yes, melanin amin sinome. Lle tyava quel? (yes my love I am here do you feel better?)Tauriel asked looking at his pale face.

"Ugh, no." Legolas said rubbing his throat. "My throat is sore, and my head hurts, and it's a bit hard to breath." He complained.

"And what are you thankful for?" Tauriel teased. Legolas gave a pouty face.

"Well, lle naa vanima, and Vanimle sila tiri enough to make ta quel amrun. (You are beautiful, your beauty shined bright enough to make it a good morning.) He said smiling. Tauriel blushed and smiled at him, then turning to Elrohir she asked.

"Is he contagious?" Tauriel asked Elrohir.

"No"

Tauriel leaned in and kissed Legolas. He kissed back, trying to hold down a cough, Tauriel noticed and rose back, Legolas coughed a few times. Elrohir gave him some medicine and then had Tauriel help him into a sitting position so Legolas could eat. A servant brought in a bowl of lembas and fruit cereal. Legolas ate coughing every once and a while. After he finished, they talked a while, then decided to curl up with a book. Tauriel read it out loud for a while to Legolas then snuggled close and they read it together, nodding when the page was to be turned. they spent the morning like this enjoying the tale of the knight who fought the dragon with only an arrow a piece of string and a trumpet. Tauriel especially liked the part where the maiden fell in love with the knight and even though they were of different heritage the night decided to marry her. Legolas just liked the killing of the dragon. (typical men.....) 

oh by the way... I kinda forgot how to speak elvish now.... since i'ts been so long... so there will not be as much now. That first bit I had written a while ago.... but I needed to edit and make it a lot longer!!!! sorry for any changes in my writing style.... it's been a while....

After finishing the book, the two sat on the bed and talked for a while. 

"When I was a little elf, around the age of eight, I caught a horrible cold, I could barely breathe, and I had a very high fever. My family thought I was to die. But then, a nice family got me to a doctor, and with the right medicine, I got well again and lived." Tauriel said, after having a conversation about them as little kids. 

**=cough it's not a swear word....lol......  the more ** the more coughs... ** ** ** = 3 coughs and so on..... :) I got tired of writing the word cough.... lol

"Well, **cough" Legolas began in a raspy whisper, coughing every so often. "when i was little, i got sick all the time. I catch **cough cough** colds very easily, as you can now obviously tell. I used to be in and out of Elrohir's medicine lab, taking up to three ** ** ** medicines ** at a time. It was real *cough** really annoying. My Ada was so concerned though ** he used to sit ** up with me at night while I was ** ** sick. He would read me ** ** ** ** stories ** and sing ** me ** songs, until **  i would fall ** asleep. ** ** ** ** **" At this point Legolas was completely out of breath, and he started having another coughing fit.  His body shook with the coughs, Tauriel got up to get Elrohir, and Legolas watched her go. Then still coughing he tried to sit up to get a drink of water. Oh!!! bad idea bad idea!!!! He thought, his vision clouded, his world spinned around him, and a searing pain bolted through his head. He gripped the sides of his head, and dropped it between his knees, doubled over. Still coughing he tried to regain his breath but failed. Only increasing the headache. Tauriel was running down the hall, she rounded a corner and crashed right into Thranduil and Elrohir.