the New Couple

2 Days Later

Tauriel got up and walked down to the garden…. she looked behind her and of course there was a guard following her.

“Must you follow me everywhere!?” she asked the guard.

“You are Prince Legolas’s Girlfriend I must protect you.” the guard said.

“I am not his girlfriend yet…… “ Tauriel said emphasizing yet……..

“Oh…. well still you probably will be soon and so I must protect you.” the guard said.

“Ok…. just try to give me some space….” Tauriel responded.

she walked to her favorite cliff, looking out at the wonderful garden. **its so beautiful. I wish Legolas was here to enjoy this with me.** Tauriel thought. just then two arms wrapped around her waist.

“Hey, I was looking for you.” Legolas whispered to her.

“Oh hi, I was just thinking about you, I was hoping you would come out so you could see this beautiful view. “

“Well I am here now. “Legolas smiled. Tauriel looked up at him, she smiled. They sat down on a bench, really made for only one person. Tauriel looked into his eyes. They got into a random conversation about waterfalls and birds and talked for about 30 min.

“I need to ask you something.” Legolas said. **I hope she agrees to be my girlfriend** Legolas thought. “Um…. I was… uh… wondering um…. if you would….. want to be my girlfriend?” Legolas finally said. Tauriel just stared at him her mouth hanging open. Legolas face went from a smile to a scared look… **Please say something** He thought… Tauriel just sat there staring at him. Legolas slowly stood up, and turned to walk away.

“Yes.” Tauriel said quietly…. Legolas flipped back around a smile on his face. Tauriel smiled back up at him. Legolas sat back down next to her and put his arm around her shoulder. They gazed out at the view, Tauriel leaned her head against Legolas’s chest, and let out a contented sigh. Legolas smiled at her, and kissed the top of her head. Tauriel smiled. after a while the two got up and walked through the garden back to the palace.

“So does this mean we need to go on a date or something??” Legolas asked.

“Sure i’d love to.” Tauriel responded, smiling at him.

“How about tomorrow night, the moon flowers are blooming, We can walk down by the waterfall and have a candlelight/ moon flower light dinner under the stars.” Legolas suggested.

“Sounds wonderful!!” Tauriel responded, a look of  rapture (a feeling of intense pleasure or joy)on  face. Legolas smiled at her. . She gazed up at Legolas’s sparkling blue eyes. They walked back into the palace hand in hand. Legolas walked with her to her room. he smiled at her. She gently kissed him on the cheek and slowly let go of his hand, going inside of her room. She slowly closed the door, smiling at her new boyfriend before closing it. **I have a boyfriend!!** Tauriel thought spinning around the room. she lay down on her bed, replaying the events of the day in her mind. She had her first boyfriend! life is going to be awesome!!**

Legolas walked down the halls back to his own room with a grin on his face. ** She said yes! ** he thought. **I have to get ready for my date tomorrow! he thought. I have to make it perfect for the girl I love!** he closed his door, grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and sat down to think.

Materials for my date tomorrow with the best girl in all of Middle Earth.

Candles:

Rose-berry scented candles

Food:

Drink:Strawberry Limeade

Soup:Zuppa Toscana Soup.

Salad: Fennel Arugula Tomato salad

Main: Lemon Chicken Piccata.

Coffee:Caramel Macchiato

Dessert:Mixed Berry Pavlova

Flowers:

Ipomoea Alba

Anagallis monelli

Setting:

        3rd waterfall by the oak trees and the blooming moon flowers

Legolas finished writing his list, and walked down to the kitchen to order the meal for tomorrow night, then to the gardeners, to ask them to set up the flowers, and the candles. he had planned the perfect date night. now all he had to do was wait until tomorrow. Legolas returned to his room feeling accomplished. it was getting late so he went to bed. Tomorrow was going to be awesome!