War of 3015: Chapter Two

With the sun having set once more, returning the world into a black solemn night, where the faint howling of owls were heard, and the few rustling of leaves from the gusts of winds here and there, was when I decided to return to where she had spent the previous night. I had called off the meeting today, to further their plan to take down the Royals, explaining that they all could be on watch now that the prince has seen some of their members faces and mine. My boss had no complaints of my staying again, she didn't even ask why. She just nodded, offered me some food and water, then went to her room to read another book that she had gotten recently. 

I looked outside my window and gazed upon the moon. How could nature be so peaceful when the people on it could be in such agony and in distress? Without getting an answer, I slipped into a deep sleep.

The next morning, I got up, and went by my house to grab a few things before I would return to work my shift. I walked down the mudy path, made a left turn, and before I knew it she was standing right in front of it.

As I walked in, I knew that the safeness of my house had diminished and had become one of the most dangerous places I could be.

I walked up the steps.

As I entered my room, something seemed off. There was two books lying beside my bed. There were books that I had bought a few years back, when I stumbled upon some money that I found in an ally...

I withdrew my sword. Cautiously, I looked around my room. No one seemed to be in it. I walked to the room beside my bedroom, to find many papers scattered on the floor.

I took several steps towards them and looked at them. These papers were not mine. They seemed to be blue prints. Blue prints of the palace.

Loud clicking of hard battle boots were heard coming nearer towards the room. My heart quickened. I didn't want to die like this. Without a way to save others with my death...

I leaned up beside the doorframe, far enough for the person walking in, or walking by, to be unable to see me. The moment the figure was in front of the doorframe, projecting a shadow as the sun betrayed him, I attacked him.

I had my knife at his neck, when I realized who it was.

"Nice welcome to you to." He stated shakely.

"What are you doing here?" Roselyn hissed.

Eithan looked at the knife. "Put your weapon away, I didn't come here to fight."

Roselyn looked at him and couldn't see any visible weapons.

Eithan, understanding what she is doing confirmed that he didn't have anything on him.

"That's impossible. You're Royalty. If you go somewhere alone you MUST have a weapon on you." She persisted, not buying it.

Eithan looked once more at her sword, so close to penetrating his flesh.

Roselyn pulled it away.

"You look better in women clothing then in battle gear." He stated, the moment I withdrew my sword.

"Watch what you say, I can easily re-draw my knife you know." Roselyn statsed with a grin.

Eithan pointed towards the blue prints. He explained that he had dropped them off early this morning, hoping to find her, but after his knocking had been ignored, he took the liberty of walking in and just dropping them off. He then adminted that he searched her house for any clues to where she might have been. He also admitted that he thought she had been killed or that his father somehow found out about her and imprisoned her for treason.