War of 3015: Chapter One

In 3015, over a century since the disaster of 2212, the world in still living with humans, but it has retraced the lives of people in the mid 1800's. The world is currently at war. Nowhere is considered as safe as it once was. All technology that once existed has turned into ash and electricity no longer exists. 

In many places of the world, they have established ranks among themselves once more, one rank being the highest of them all. Being ranked as a royal. The Royals at the moment are the Stratfords. The King is Dameo. He has ruled for over 20 years with his wife, Elizabeth, and his only son, Eithan. One year ago, he has divorced his wife and she is rumoured to have the disease which is spreading around the country. His son still lives within the palace with his father, but some have started to speculate that he might not be on his father's side. Of course, to his father Dameo, that is absurd and is only a vicious rumour. Ever since his divorce from his wife Elizabeth, he has been getting women from left to right. None of which stayed in the palace for more then a day and night.

The people have rebelled ever since Dameo divorced Elizabeth. They are against his wrong doings and are tired of allowing him to rule the country. An organization of rebellion eventually out beat the others that were created for the same goal. The organization called Everlyn. It has gotten further then the other organizations since it managed to kill some soldiers who still serve Dameo, managed to stay hidden under the radar of the king and his followers for a whole two years, and it now has over 2,000 members. It is led by a young, 20 year old, sandy blond haired, green eyed woman.

In the beginning of this organization, no one truly knew who the leader was. She masked herself well and no one figured out until six months ago that the creator of this organization was a young women. Some decided to leave the organization after finding out, but the women told them that if they left, they would be killed. After all, they knew to much. They knew the organization's hideout, leader, members, plans... Some lives were spared as they gave in, others were lost.

How do I know this you ask? Well that's quite simple. I am Roselyn, leader of the Everlyn organization, leader of the Rebellion of 3015.

In the far east of the palace of the Startfords, lied the headquarters of Everlyn. It was smartly placed there, due to the fact that many of us thought of the far east as a cursed place for the dead, who still lived among us ever since the accident of 2212. No one dared to go past the stone wall that was built all along the east side. Well, everyone but the members of Everlyn.

The members would go to an empty street, late at night, with nothing but a candle light illuminating the route in front of them. They would climb the wall and would let themselves fall on the other side. Luckily, the wall wasn't built very high. Once on the other side they would walk a good 15min in the almost darkness, until they found the little two story house made of wood. A small horse stable was built not to far from it on the left.

The reason why I chose this place was because it would only bring the people with courage and the will to face danger and of the unknown. I didn't want to handle the ones who were only here half-heartily.

When they would enter the house, they would be greeted with me and several other members, sitting together at a rather large table. (Of course, some nights, there were a larger number of members, so they ended up standing around us.) There would be a thin sheet of paper with a few writings on it, but mostly pictures, for the ones who could not read or write. Unfortunately, most members didn't know how to do both.

"Another raid on the palace, Roselyn?" Dark asks.

I nod. "Yes. It is necessary to gain more money to be able to buy stronger equipment to battle."

"That is absurd! They will kill some of us in order to gain this! This will cause un-necessary deaths!" Lee states standing up from his seat in outrage.