Chapter 16

.
.
.
. Rei's Pov
.
.
.

The next morning I got up pretty early so I decided to make Nagisa breakfast, at 9 a.m he came down only in a tshirt and boxer shorts and with messy hair.

"Good Morning Rei-lein" he rubbed his neck and had slightly pinched eyes.

"Good morning Nagisa" I answered him but I couldn't look him in the eyes, what happened last night confused me even more, does Nagisa feel just like me? Was it just because we were lying next to each other? I'm confused.

"Is something Rei-lein?" Nagisa looked at me with his big Pink eyes but I still looked to the side.

"No all good" I turned around and continued my work on the pan.

"No, not everything is good" Nagisa approached me and put both of his hands on my waist and turned me to him "you almost ignore me Rei..."

"Rei? since when do you call me Rei"

"What makes that difference?" Nagisa got a little louder than usual.

"Probably not much" I muttered in front of me but still did not dare to look Nagisa in the eye.

"what's going on, talk to me Rei-lein" Nagisa tried to grab my chin but I backed up and walked 2 steps away from him.

But he immediately followed me and as we continued to play the game my back eventually popped to the kitchen counter and Nagisa immediately approached me and locked me up with his poor there.

Then he got bigger and got so close to my face that I couldn't help but look at him. His face was only inches away from mine...

"Na-Nagisa" I whispered.

"what's wrong Rei-lein?" he asked And moved his head a little away but still so little that we were still very close to each other.

"no-nothing" I stuttered.

"Of course somethings going on" Nagisa whispered and the tension between us was felt... the intimate tension..

"Did you dream good yesterday?" I asked Dull.

"oh, um.. Yes" Nagisa blushed slightly and his face was going away from mine.

My body reigned faster than my brain at this moment.. and so my hands grabbed Nagisa's cheeks so that he could not go further away from me...

Then it happened.. I went down a little further down and pulled his face to me and then I pressed my lips on his.

When our lips hit, I heard Nagisa groan..

After a few beautiful seconds, our lips separated with a little saliva in between.

"wow" Nagisa was flustered and looked down.

"Um, I'm sorry" I quickly turned around and went briefly to the stove, which I then quickly switched off and already ran into the living room and sat down on the couch where I quickly turned into myself.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and put my poor around it and put my head on top of the whole construction.

Nagisa came into the living room after a short time and put his poor slowly around me "what's going on Rei-lein?" he whispered in my ear.

"I-I kissed you.."

"Yes and further?"

"You're not angry with me?" I slowly lifted my head up again and looked at Nagisa's beautiful, large Pink eyes.

"why would I?" Nagisa giggled.

"Well, because friends don't usually do that"

"Are we friends Rei?"

I looked a little shocked and briefly thought my answer "yes for sure, or not?" I said with a sad undertone.

"I would like to be more than just a friend for you Rei, so I don't complain about the kiss"

I looked even more shocked this time I wasn't sad this time but happy and embarrassed.

"I love you Rei-lein" Nagisa's face came ever closer to mine until this time his lips touched my...

I reciprocate the kiss of course and when we separated again I had to smile and say "I love you"

Aren't they cute as fuck?

Okay maybe I go further with Reigisa, maybe now comes RinHaru back, don't know yet, see ya

Byeee

~J4