Chapter 15

Reigisa Chapter, If ya don't like it just skip this chapter, lots of fun!
.
.
.
. Rei's Pov
.
.
.

After the conversation I had with Haruka, my whole head turned, I went home and read a book but I couldn't concentrate at all, I had to think of Nagisa about his sweetness and his cute smile, wow I'm really in love with him.

Actually, I haven't really believed in love at least not the love at first glance that is because it can not to be scientifically proved. In spite of everything, this almost happened because when you see it like that I really like Nagisa since we first did something together.

It's hard to think about it, I'd like to confess to him what's going on, but what if it breaks the way we treat each other or worse we'll never swim with each other again, I'd go down in myself if that happens.

My complete thoughts have been occupied for months only by him.

It rang at my apartment door "immediately" I screamed and put my book on my book table, yes I have one extra book table, I went to the door and opened it before I even looked into the peephole, usually I always look first, to my surprise my unique friend stood there.

"Na-Nagisa" I carefully rubbed my neck and asked him in by walking away from the door and holding my arm into the apartment.

"Rei-lein! Nice that you are at home!" said he overjoyed, I blush on it.

"What do I owe to your visit," I asked him and closed the door behind him then we went into my living-/bedroom and sat down on my two-person couch.

Nagisa sat down next to me and started saying "well you know, I thought we might hang out together today"

"Only both of us? Here?" I asked cautiously.

"Of course only we both and not here stupid, we go out, eat something and then we could go to me" He still said happy and laughed in between.

"Um, clearly why not, sounds great" I said.

"Super dress up if you want and take change clothes with you, I'm waiting outside," he said, walking out of my room and closing the door with waving.

"Wait, why change clothes" I called him afterwards but he was already out of my room.

So I undressed completely and thought about what to wear and take with me.

Suddenly Nagisa came back to my room with the words "Rei-lein I still have an idea..." but when he saw that I stood completely naked in my room I quickly held everything important and then I screamed "out" after that he quickly went back to the kitchen.

I mean to have seen that he also a little blushed but well it is weird to see a good friend naked, well so in the dressing room we pull ourselves out of course but there we turn away from each other..

When I opted for a white shirt that I rolled up to my ellenbendge a grey vest with a red bow tie and a dark blue jeans and for changing I also just put a few similar clothes in my backpack and went over to Nagisa.

"So I'm ready" I stated.

"Nice" he said and smiled at me.

Then he went ahead and said that I should follow him, after about 20 min we arrived at his parent's house.

"What do we want here Nagisa?" I asked.

"Well, you shouldn't drag your backpack around all the time," he stated.

"Okay..?" I said.

"Come on," he said, and suddenly he took my hand, wow his hands are really small but also nice soft, he pulled me up to a medium-sized room full of posters and pictures.

"You can just put it next to the bed," he said.

"Well, but what are we doing here Nagisa?" I asked him.

"You, well, you know my parents are gone from today to Sunday evening and my little sister stayed with a friend until then so I thought why should I be alone, so can you please stay here?" he asked me shyly.

"I'd love to, but you could have told me at home"

"I was afraid you might say no," he says, hugging me at once, I also carefully placed my poor one around him and his head lying on my chest.

To you I could never say no, my dear.

"So what do we do first?" I asked him and let him go again.

"I don't know what do you think of cinema? I've heard Friday night running always the best," he suggested.

"Sounds good" I answered.

Afterwards we went to the cinema and watched Fast and Furious.

"wow the only good thing in this movie are the looks of the cars" I said laughing.

"Hey, don't make the movie so bad," Nagisa replied, but he laughed along.

"So I'm hungry what about you?"

"Yees, what do you think of Chinese noodles Rei-lein?"

"You can eat them," I replied.

"That's it? Oh come on Rei-lein"

"I don't know if you want we can eat them"

"No, you're not hungry for it," he said, smouldering.

"Good how if we buy sushi, we go home and I cook for you"

"You can cook Rei-lein?" Nagisa said, clapped excitedly in his hands.

"somtimes" I answered, rubbing my neck and blush slightly.

"then yes, it sound awesome" he said and looked intensely at me.

I destroyed the intimate moment a little bit so that I turned my head away and started walking again, this time to the sushi bar here very close.

"I would like to have cucumber, salmon and paprika, what do you want Nagisa?" Nagisa jumped up and straightened up to the seller and said quietly "um, so I'll take with mango and apricot", the salesman turned around with a nod and we sat down and waited for our food.

On the way back nothing special happened after a total of 2 hours we were back in Nagisa's parent's house.

We sat down one by one on the couch in the living room and spread our sushi on the couch table, "do you want to eat right away or?" Nagisa looked at me and said, "oh yes excuse Rei-lein, you wanted to cook, look tomorrow we're still alone, can you do that then?"

"Of course"

"Good" Nagisa got up and came back a short time later with the remote control, he turned on the TV and opened Netflix "do you have a favorite genre?" he asked me.

"No, everything is right for me"

He opened a film called 'the hollow' and after a short time and many frightening moments I felt something heavy on my shoulder as I looked to the side I saw Nagisa falling asleep and his head falling on my shoulder.

He looked so peaceful I couldn't help but strip him through the soft, blond hair, after a short time I turned off the TV and lifted Nagisa up, then I carried him to his bed.

After I carefully placed him on his bed and covered him, I wanted to go back to the living room but to my surprise a hand grabbed my wrist after I turned around.

"Don't go," Nagisa murmered still asleep.

"Okay" I answered him although he couldn't hear me anyway and put his hand carefully back on the bed then I pulled my vest and bow tie out and buttoned up my shirt, my pants I also took off and then I lay down next to Nagisa and covered myself with a seperate blanket.

Unable to sleep, I turned on his table lamp and read a book I had taken with me.

"Rei-lein..." I turned cautiously to Nagisa and saw him sleeping restlessly.

"more... Please" Nagisa turned from left to right and raised his hips a little to "Rei.. I think.. I'm..coming" When he said this, I ripped my eyes wide open and looked at Nagisa in disbelief.

So break..

Byeee

~J4