Chapter 13

.
.
.
. Haru's Pov
.
.
.

When we finished the training and we all came from the shower Nagisa was the first to break the silent.

"Where is Mako-lein?"

"I don't know, usually he always comes on time, I knew we should have picked him up too" Rei said.

"No that wasn't necessary," I said, rubbing over my neck embarrassed.

"Say Haru-lein something happened between you and Mako-lein yesterday?"

"Yeah, kind of"

"What do you mean?" Rei asked.

"It is difficult to explain"

"just say it Haru-lein" Nagisa said in a commanding tone.

"Well so Makoto confessed me his love yesterday... And even kissed me... But I told him that I don't feel the same for him... Then he forced himself on me... And... And we fought hard... "

"Oh" Nagisa said.

"Makoto forced himself on you?" asked rei

"Yes, I was really scared, after all, he's bigger than me but then came to Rin my rescue," I said, slightly blushed, I hope they didn't notice.

"Rin-lein was there too?"

"Yeah weird story, he told me that Sosuke made a confession to him, but he too refused, then they went on a walk and saw Makoto's and mine fight..."

"Frightening" Nagisa said, shaking.

"Why did Rin refuse?"

"oh he said that the friendship with Sosuke is just too important for him and that he is also in love with someone else"

"Ohhh Rin-lein is in love?" Nagisa said Excited.

"Yeah, but he didn't told me either in who"

After the conversation we all went back to home, alone, so at least that's what I thought.

I didn't want to go home yet so I went instead of heading home to the Samezuka.

Rei: Where does haru go?

Nagisa: I don't know, but don't you think it's wrong to follow Haru-lein?

Rei: no he behaved weird today and didn't you see that on his bed.

Nagisa: He can have done it alone.

Rei: No I just don't think that, it looked like different.

After a good while on foot I finally arrived at the Samezuka and just as I was standing in front of it came Rin already out.

I couldn't help but smile at him but then when I saw Sosuke next to him, my smile disappeared immediately.

"Hey Haru," Rin said cheerfully, hugging me.

I used it that I was now so close to his ear and asked him "what is he doing here" when he parted from me his smile was even bigger.

"Oh Haru you're jealous" he said smirking.

"Uh..no" I said slightly blushing.

"No worries Sosuke gets along with it, we are friends and enemies, that will not change right?"

"Yes, unfortunately," Sosuke said.

After he said this Rin took my hand and dragged me into a corner of the school.

Rei: What does Haru do at the samezuka and why do they go into a corner now?

Nagisa: maybe Rin-lein forgot something or Rin-lein didn't want to say Haru-lein in public who he loves?

Rei: Yes, Nagisa, wow that could be real but I have to keep looking.

But what they saw they didn't expect.

After Rin pulled me into the corner he pressed his lips on mine and I reciprocate the kiss immediately.

We were snuggling a while and our clothes were by now also completely messy.

"What are you actually doing here?" Rin asked me.

"I... I.. I missed you"

"Oh you're cute you didn't have enough of me last night," he said, waving to me.

"no.."

Rin pressed another kiss on my lips when suddenly someone else came into the corner, we register and immediately distanced ourselves from each other when we saw that Rei and Nagisa standing in front of us...

Yes the story is actually not dead, I'm sorry. I know I haven't written here for a long time and RinHaru remains of course my anime otp but yes I just don't have any good ideas here anymore but if you want to progress then write commis or wait.

Byeee

~J4