Chapter 12

.
.
.
. Haru's Pov
.
.
.

The next day began I woke up embraced from Rin.

Slowly I took his arm and put it carefully over him then I got up.

I almost fell down because my hips really hurt, when I thought about why, I turned red.

I slowly put on me clothes when I suddenly heard the door open downstairs.

I looked shocked over to Rin and all the chaos in my room and then my suspicion that someone is here got bigger because I heard voices.

"Haru-lein, Are you already awake? me and Rei-lein are now coming to you"

I heard Nagisa's voice, damn I forgot we wanted to meet this morning because today school falls out and we wanted to train together.

I ran quickly to Rin and shook him awake.

When he woke up he looked at me half-angry, half irritated and said "what's going on Haru" in his still huskily voice.

"Nagisa and Rei are here today we have school-free and wanted to train together, they come right up here" I said as quietly as I could.

What Rin apparently helped with waking up, he was immediately bright awake and stood up.

"And now?" he asked me.

"uh.. Ah.. So... now.. go into the closet"

"what?" said he but I pulled him already to my closet pushed him in threw him his clothes and closed the door.

"Now be quiet," I said only to him, giving all my attention to my room door.

Which then opened after a few seconds.

"Haru-lein It's still really dark here," Nagisa said euphorically.

So he went to my window and wanted to open the blinds I said "no it's not necessary" But he didn't let himself be stopped.

Now it was very bright in my room and you could see my duvets scattered on the floor, all my clothes scattered everywhere and the worst, there was still sperm on my bedsheet.

I quickly took my bed cover and threw it over it.

Rei, however, thought that wasn't so good "Haruka really do your bed" he just wanted to take the bed cover I had thrown on my bed, but I stopped his hand in the middle of the air.

"no, i said it is not necessary" said I as calm as I could.

Rei looked at me irritated and said, "Well do you want to take a shower before we go to the swimming pool, Haru?"

"oh.. Um yes.. I don't need long, wait"

I just wanted to ran off in the direction of the bathroom when I was slumping again.

Rei and Nagisa said at the same time "everything okay Haru?".

I said, "Um, yes.. I.. My hips just hurt a little".

*Rin had to start laughing because he knew exactly why but he suppressed it* A/N Excuse me but that had to be xD

So I went into the bathroom slightly humbling and went under the shower, but what I didn't know..

Rei has started tidying up my room.

Nagisa began to say "Rei-lein didn't Haru-lein say that you shouldn't do that?"

"Well, so Nagisa but do you want that Haruka live in such a dirt stable"

Rei took up the duvet and he and Nagisa looked shocked when they saw what was underneath.

"Is that?" "Yeah I think so too" said the two and then Rei put Haru's bed cover back on his place.

"come on we should wait downstairs for Haru, okay Nagisa?" said Rei, Nagisa just nodded and so they went down into the living room.

I came out of the shower and just ran back to my room with a towel.

To my suprise Rei and Nagisa were no longer there and Rin was meanwhile even completely dressed in the room.

"Oh Hey Haru I shower in the dorm I must go now to the samezuka, luckily I only have today to the 3" Rin said and grinned at me.

He kissed me on the mouth and got out of the window.

I blushed.. I got dressed and made my way to Nagisa and Rei.

"We can go" I said, opening my front door and went ahead. Nagisa and Rei went directly after me and so we had training... Makoto wasn't there..

Soooo A new chapter, almost caught 😧 Do you want to know what's going on here?, then wait anxiously for the next chapter.

Byeeee

~J4