Chapter 8

.
.
.
. Rin's Pov
.
.
.

Me and Aichi were just on the way to the last lesson when Sosuke came in my direction.

"Rin come" he said abrupt and pulled me by my hand.

"Woah, Sosuke what is" I said slightly confusing.

"I have to ask you something now" "Yes?" "You have to be honest" "Yes?" "Can it be that I've seen like, well.. So.. How shall I say, that you and Haru have kissed?".

When he asked, I spit out the water I was drinking and became over both ears red like a tomato.

"I... So.. I.. What... Why.. So.. I mean.. you've seen?"

"You answer with a counter-question?" said Sosuke easily.

"Well, it doesn't matter I answer you, so it was so about 6 in the evening, I was sure that the official training was over, so I went slowly into the indoor pool and then be surprised to see you and Haru very close to each other, from my point of view I could not see exactly what was happening so I wanted to ask you".

"I.. Well.. So, I had something in my eye and asked Haru for help" I answered insecurely.

"Rin... You have said you will tell me the truth... So spit it out!" he said with an increasingly angry voice.

"Why are you so interested in this in the first place?!" I said this time also with a louder voice".

"Again, a counter-question? Can't you do anything else?"

We're both just screaming at each other.

"No obviously not"

.......... Long silence

"You don't answer me. But well I tell you" Said Sosuke this time with a quieter voice to bring rest to the whole conversation.

"Damn, Rin .. Because I love you"

.
.
.
. Haru's Pov
.
.
.

After the lesson was over, Makoto said suddenly bye to the others.

"Makoto we have training now" I said  slightly inconclusive.

"Yes, yes but come with me Haru I want to show you something" he said, and took my hand into his and ran off.

With this warmth I felt flowing through my hand

I had to think unintentionally of Rin and how we had already exchanged our heat.

That's why I had to start smiling unnoticed.

After a good piece of run, Makoto stopped in front of a cherry tree.

"What is that?" I asked irritated.

"Don't you see it?" did he respond to that.

"I found this cherry tree when I walked away from training yesterday I didn't have to go home right away so I went a little bit for a walk"

"He reminded me of our primary school days, when we always went swimming in the Iwatobi SC and in autums in front of the building always lay cherry blossoms"

"We really wanted to see where they came from so Nagisa, you and I ran after the flowers and then found the gigantic cherry tree"

"And.. Rin" I said quietly, barely audible.

"what?" said Makoto inquiring.

"You said Nagisa, you and I... and Rin.. I remember the day Rin was already there... And he followed me up and... we were friends."

"Man Haru you also really always have to spoil everything" Started Makoto to scream at once.

I got smaller... unsafe

"W.h..a..t, what are.. You talking about?"

"I, I talk about you and me"

"What about you and me" did I say safer and louder again and found my size again.

"God Haru why don't you understand it?, I love you!"

Two love confessions... But both from the wrong man.. If you want to know what's next, wait anxiously and read the next chapters.

Byeeee

~J4