Twelve

‘What the fuck just happened.’ [Y/n] questioned as she was surrounded by dark ness.

1 hour earlier

“ugh, this is kind of annoying, bro we already suffering from mid terms exams yet they still give us homework like what.” [y/n] said in annoyance as she was completing her homework at her house, along with sangwoo and yoonbum.

She invited them both over for a study session at her house after school, her original plan was to hang out but after realising that the midterms were so close,, she decided to just study.

“can't we just skip into the future or something, this sucks” yoonbum chuckled at the words which left her mouth “that would be great, mid terms are kind of hard to write.” he smiles at [y/n] after finishing that sentence.

“ew, stop flirting.” sangwoo says and makes a gagging face.

“we are not flirting stfu.” [y/n] says, as she drifts off into her daydream.

After what seems like a few minutes,  she finally snaps back into reality, “oh damn I dazed out again, anyways let's study.” she says but there was no response.

She lifts her head up to see everything frozen in time.

“what.” was the final word she could get out before the place started to crumble, she quickly got up and looked up, everything was fall apart.

Suddenly the ground beneath her opened and so she fell, into the pit of the dark abyss, her hand desperately reaching out to the ray of light from the hole she fell.

She blacked out.

Present time

She took a deep breathe and tried not to panic “fuck shit fuck me Lord what the fuck just happened there's no fucking way I died right? what the fuck.” she blurted out scared and shaking.

Suddenly a white text appeared in front of her

« you have been removed from the present as per request. »

“WHAT.” when did she request this? Suddenly her memories to the lines she uttered back when she was studying with them surfaced.

“can I go back?” she asks and the text changes in front of her.

« you cannot go back, after wishing for a time skip, you will be removed from the current reality and put in a dark room, where you can only decide to go forward to the reality we have chosen, or end life. »

“WHAT!? THAT'S UNFAIR.” she screams and clutches her hair, ‘I hate myself’ she mutters to herself “I didn't know there was a option like that what the fuck.”

« there was manual in your desk which stated all of the options, you decided to throw it away. »

“I thought it was some useless manual! It looked like every other manual ever made, and on top of that I asked my "brother" if he knew it, he said yes and told me not to care about it.” she explained

« it will look like a normal manual to other characters, in order to prevent the 4th wall break, only you will notice the change in the writings. »

“ugh, this is so annoying, what about their memories then?”

« don't worry, we don't erase any of the progress made in past, so they will remember you. »

That gave [y/n] a sense of relief washing over her before sighing she asked “so what's reality you've chosen?”

« 6 years into the future »

“what.”

« you will be put in the timeline of when the original story starts »

“gimme a second.” tears start overflowing from [y/n]'s eyes, she despised herself, if only she didn't utter those words, but it's not entirely her fault, any normal person who sees a 6 page manual will throw it away ‘it's not entirely my fault, it's what a normal human being would do.’ she convinces herself, but the tears won't stop.

All those memories she made with sangwoo and yoonbum, and all those efforts to stop the future probably have gone to waste.

But she doesn't let that bring her down, she can still try and change it, I mean all it said was 6 years into the future, yoonbum probably didn't break into his house, even if he did, she will save him.

Her heart broke at the thought of sangwoo,, he's probably a psychopath.

But she didn't know what to do,,

« end life?

or

Go to the reality provided »

———————————————————

A/n: the readers have to decide, whichever has the most votes will be the choice next chapter.