One

[Y/N's point of view]:

What the fuck.

I shot my eyes open and sit against the bed, was that all a dream? I scratch my head in confusion and look around the room, where am i?

“YAH KIM [Y/N] WAKE YOUR UGLY ASS UP.” i flinch when i hear someone scream, kim [y/n?] Huh, isnt this language korean? Why can i understand it?

“what...?” i try to speak and it comes out in korean, what the actual fuck. First of all, never in my life have i learnt korean nor do i understand it, but what the hell is happening here? Why can i speak it fluently and why is my name kim [y/n]?

Isnt my name [Y/N] [L/N]?
Sure, i do have my first name but, why is my last name kim?

“YAH! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?” my door opens and i see a short woman with [h/c] hair, her hair color is the same as mine.. But she isn't my mom.

“YOU'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL! ITS THE FIRST DAY! GET READY!” she urges me and i flinch, i have no idea whats going on but i need to figure out something soon, for now i will just abide by her.

“okay okay.. I'm up.” i say and raise my hands in surrender, she looks at me confused and goes out of the room to give me privacy.

I go stand infront of a mirror and look at my appearance, my [e/c] eyes, my [h/c] hair, and my soft [s/c] skin, i look the same and i am the same, the only difference is my last name and this whole 'world' im in.

That woman earlier, she wasnt my mom, but she had the same hair color as me, as well as same face shape, so i assumed that she is the mother.

I sigh, i need to get out of the room as soon as possible and she whats actually going on.

I quickly get ready and open the bedroom door, and make my way downstairs, i look at everyone seated at the dining table, there sat two males and the 'mother'

“[y/n] come sit down, have breakfast with your father and brother.” who i am assuming, father says, ah, thanks for clearing that up, “no way! She's already late for school!” mother screams “but she cant skip breakfast, its not healthy.” father argues back with the mother.

“i didnt say i wouldnt feed her, here take it!” she shoves a whole omelette roll in my mouth and i chew it fastly.

I need to get out, as soon as possible.

“uh-” before i can say anything, the brother gets up and passes by me and grabs his bag, “lets go.” he says and i nod and i follow him, not forgetting to take my bag.

After we get out of the house, i start taking in the surroundings of where i am at. “[y/n], you have been acting weird.” the brother says while raising an eyebrow and i just smile, “ah, its not like that.” i say and cut the convo short.

After what seems like 20 minutes of painful silence, we finally reach the school gates, wait i have seen this school before, wasn't it the school which was shown a glimpse in yoonbum's past in killing stalking?

I must be tripping cause there's no way in hell that its the same one, it must be coincidence. Yeah, it must be cause all the schools in every webtoon have the same design or structure.

I know that i died in my past life, perhaps i was reincarinated into a fantasy novel like all those webtoons? If thats the plot, then that would be so amazing, i am not the villainess and so far this world doesnt look like a fantasy.

Maybe we're living in the common realm? “brother, are we princess and prince?” i ask and my brother looks at me with shock before laughing, “[y/n] did you hit your head or something?” he says while laughing and i pout.

Well i did technically hit my head in my past life, thats how i died.

If this is not a novel then.. It must be real life? Was i reincarinated into a korean woman? far from homeland perhaps? if thats the case, then i want to meet my parents, and just give them a one final hug.

But there is no way in hell, cause how can a second person, identical to me, exist? I mean, there is a conspiracy that there exists a 7 versions of you. But thats bullshit.

“this is your class.” i hear my brother say and i look at him confused, i noticed that we made all the way into the building and are now on the first floor.

“good luck!” he says before disappearing into the long hallway, probably to attend his own classes.

I open the door and the teacher was already there, he gives me a confused look before composing himself, “ah.. You must the new transfer student.” he says and gives me a smile, i smile back.

I dont have any idea what universe im in, but, i was given a second chance at life, so i might as well live it fully!

“Come inside and please introduce yourself.” i step inside and bow, i've seem in a japanese drama where the kid usually bows before introducing themselves, i dont know about koreans that much, but i heard they do that too.

“Hello, im [y/n] [l/n]- i mean, im kim [y/n], nice to meet everyone.” i say and give everyone a smile, i can see some boys blushing and girls giving me a glare, but i just shrug it off and take in everything in the room.

my smile drops when i spot a familiar, black haired kid, looking at my way, he seems to be blushing at me and staring at me, the same black hair.. The same school uniform.. literally everything is matching upto him.. Before i can stop myself, i let out a shriek..

“YOONBUM!?”