Prologue

———————————————

[Y/N's point of view]:

“yo? Have you read killing stalking? Its so creepy that it gives me chills!” my friends come up to me and ask me, and i shake my head yes, “i'm on chapter 22?” i say while nervously chuckling.

“GASP! [Y/N]! You're so far behind! You need to finish it!” my friend exaggerates while putting her hand on her forehead as a dramatic pose.

“Spoiler alert! I really miss sangwoo, i just wished that he would've gone to prison instead of burning-” before she can continue i cut her off by screaming. “STOP! i haven't read it yet! Dont spoil!” yes, i do know that he dies at the end, which is very sad, one of the main reasons i didnt want to continue reasing it , i already got too attached to him even tho i despise him, i just wished that he could've just went to prison for a lifetime instead of dying.

“but [y/n]! You already know that he dies right?” she asks me confused and i just give her a glare “Yes, but dont remind me of his death, it makes me sad, even though he deserved it.” i say while pouting.

Props to koogi for being an amazing author and conveying the webtoon so well, it got the readers hooked and left many confused and frustrated, im only into 20 chapters but im already attached to both yoonbum and sangwoo. I've got spoiled the plot so many times because everyone was in disbelief and kept talking about it.

They all wanted to sangwoo to die and burn, and when he actually did- everyone was in disbelief, its what they wanted but it seems that they got too attached to him and ended up grieving over his death.

I mean, stockholm syndrom at its finest.

I cant blame them you know? Cause sangwoo is handsome, as much as i hate myself for saying it, i want him to break my ankles too.

i need to read the rest of the chapters when i get back home, school is going to end in a half an hour so i will just concentrate.

One hour later.

I finally reached home! I quickly undress and get into my PJs and lie on my bed and open my phone, i click on the chapter im currently reading, chapter 23? Damn im so far behind.

After what feels like hours, i finally finished reading it, tears well up in my eyes and i place a hand to my chest, god damn it! Why did it have to end like this? I already know that i was going to cry when i see the chapter but, i didnt know its gonna be this worse.

I look at the time with my blurry tearful eyes while sniffing, '3AM' I gasp and sit upright, i've been reading it for 9 hours, Damn it koogi, you made the story so emotional.

There's this sudden empty feeling inside me, well is it because the two characters i know and have been attached to are dead? Yoonbum also dies, in a car accident after following, what seems like, sangwoo's hallucination.

If only i.. If only i could enter the manhwa and change everything, i would.

I want to give them the life they deserved. Cursed you koogi! For making me so attached to these fictional characters, who i loved very deeply.

After crying for half an hour over their death, sleep finally overtakes me and i slowly fall into deep slumber.

“you didnt save us.”

“is it cause we're just fictional characters?”

“right.. No one really cares about us anymore, the manhwa has come to an end”

“do you think i wanted to die? my life was never my choice, not my storyline either.”

“i didnt want to torture yoonbum, i didnt want to be a murderer, i didnt want to die.”

“why am i saying all this? after all, i am just a fictional character, whose life is narrated.”

I wake up panting loudly, oh my god, the manhwa has gotten so much into my head to the point that i keep dreaming about characters.

I look at the time to see it display '7:53AM' “WHAT!? IM LATE FOR SCHOOL!” i shout and i quickly get off my bed, and go take a shower and brush my teeth, i quickly dry myself and put on my uniform, i pack all the necessary stuff i need and quickly rush over to the kitchen.

I look at the clock which is hung up on the wall '8:20AM' fuck fuck fuck fuck, school starts in 10 minutes.

i take a piece of bread and put it in my mouth, i quickly wear my backpack and go outside, lock the door and take my bicycle out of the gates.

I climb on top of it and start moving, at extreme speed, i quickly calculate in my head, school is 20 minutes away by regular speed on my bicycle, if i go twice as fast maybe i could reach the school grounds in 10 minutes.

I quickly fasten the pace even more, not even looking at my surroundings since they're all a blur.

“WATCH OUT!” someone screams very loudly and i turn to look at the direction of the voice, before i can process what was happening, a force hits me, causing pain all over my body, my hands slip away from the bicycle's handle and whole body falls, my head hits the cement road, causing me to scrap my head and my bicycle falls right on top of me, i wanted to scream, but before i can do, i black out.

[Third person's point of view]:

As the truck hits [y/n], her body hits the cement ground, her bicycle falls right on top of her, “fuck! i cant control the breaks!” the driver curses before the truck crushes [y/n]'s frail body beneath it and goes forward to hit a building. After hitting the building the truck stopped and the driver got out safely.

People surround [y/n]'s body, with a sad look on their face, she was hit by the truck and was crushed to death, her bicycle making the truck trip twice on her body before hitting the building.

Blood was oozing out everywhere, soon the police and ambulance came over to investigate the scene and carry's [y/n]'s dead body.

The autopsy showed horrific results, after her skull broke, it was pushed into her brain making her eyes roll into the back of her head, her teeth were completely shattered, her hip bone was sticking out from her organs, and her ankle bones were completely dislocated.

Few days later.

After giving [y/n] a proper burial, they all left her grave, her family was torn apart when they heard the news of their daughter's death, her mother being the most affected from it, tried drinking rat poison from the unbearable pain.

“she gones forever dear.. She'll never return..” [M/N] hugs her husband and cries into his arms as he consoles her.

————————————————