Six

It was the next morning, they had both arrived at school, [y/n] felt really embarrassed about what took place between the pair.

"h-hi [y/n]!" yoonbum greets her and she smiles back, "hey there cute boy." yoonbum blushes at the compliment.

"so uhm..?" [y/n] had no idea how to talk to him, even though they always had topic to talk about, it was just awkward right now.

"you know.. i really enjoyed it!" the words which came his mouth made her laugh.

"you did..? Well im glad." [y/n] winked teasing the little guy, 'when did i get so bold..?' she thinks.

"well lets go, class is starting soon, and we dont want to be late!" [y/n] says and they both make their way towards their class when [y/n] bumped into someone.

"i'm sorry..?" she was shocked when she saw sangwoo.

"i'm really sorry! i lost my way trying to find the first year class room!" sangwoo says and apologizes

'what is he doing here? it never mentioned that yoonbum and sangwoo went to the same high school? Did my existence perhaps trigger something?' [y/n] goes deep into her thoughts, forgetting that she was staring at sangwoo.

"Excuse me..?" he asks, breaking her out of her thoughts, "hmm..?" she hums in response, "can anyone show me the way to the first year class..?" he asks looking down, 'he was really shy and innocent huh?'

"i will." yoonbum says and [y/n] paled 'don't tell me... he already..? yoonbum you'll go to jail!' she thinks to herself, "are you sure..?" she asks and yoonbum nods, she tried reading his true intentions when they were interrupted by a cough.

"i'll be late for class, so please take me sooner." sangwoo said and yoonbum nods, yoonbum guides sangwoo to the first year's class and [y/n] goes inside the classroom and explains the situation to the teacher.

She makes her way to her seat and clips down, putting her face in her hands while leaning forward on the desk and goes into deep though 'has he taken interest in sangwoo already? i mean, they were bound to be together but isnt it too soon?' she pinches the bridge of her nose 'on top of that, its literally illegal.' she sighs before starting to pay attention to the lesson.

Meanwhile with yoonbum

'i need to keep them away from each other!' he thinks 'im sure that [y/n] is interested him! why would she stare at him like that then? why am i losing to a 15 year old? ugh.'

"are you her boyfriend?" sangwoo asks with a stern face, and yoonbum looks at him blushing "no.. not yet.." he says, the thought about being bf-gf with her was like a dream he could never achieve, but after she sucked him off the other day, he feels like it might come true.

"okay thank god, i dont know why would she even date a loser like you." sangwoo rolls his eyes, he was jealous. After the first encounter, he had taken obsession towards the [h/c] colored female.

His words bothered yoonbum, "at least she sucked me off." he mentions, pettiness taking the best of him, sangwoo's eyes widened. "there's no way! why would she suck the thing from a person like you?" he makes a gagging face.

Yoonbum lightly punches sangwoo's head, "you shouldnt talk to your seniors like that." he says and sangwoo laughs "senior? you act like a pre-schooler tho." And yoonbum's just stays silent "boooo! say something." sangwoo asks bored.

"we've reached." yoonbum says and points towards the class, and sangwoo just shrugs "well see ya." sangwoo says, throwing a piece sign and yoonbum waves a 'bye'

On his way towards his class, he sighs 'kids these days grow up way too fast, i mean? How can a 15 year old know about sucking a person off? I did mention it, but i wasnt expecting him to get it.' he thinks

Its seems like they both are somehow getting along, they have a common interest, [y/n].

'he seems like a good kid and a cheerful kid.' yoonbum thinks while sighing once more.

Sangwoo is currently listening to his class, he was a normal teen, thats what he looked like to everyone, but his life was complicated and full of misery, whats unknown to him, were the events will be upcoming when he turns 16. the dreaded day when sangwoo finally loses his sanity and thinks he was the cause of the murder of their mom and dad.