Three

School has ended, it was time for yoonbum and [y/n] to go back home, that [h/c] colored girl was on his mind, the way her breasts bounce up and down and the way she smiles at him, he felt happy to see her.

However [y/n] felt the opposite whenever she saw him, constantly being reminded of his pain and sadness whenever she looks at him, ‘this is so fucking painful.. everytime i see him, the pain he went through.. flashes before my eyes..’ she thinks to herself.

The pair were walking home, talking to each other about random topics “[y-[y/n].. do you mind if we talk to each other again?” the black haired boy asks, blushing creeping up on his cheeks

“what do you mean? we're both friends! you can talk to me anytime you want.” [y/n] gives him a bright smile and the boy blushes, suddenly they bump into someone, making [y/n] stumble and fall down, closing her eyes in fear of dying again.

“h-hey! are you okay!?” she hears a male speak, she slowly opens her eyes, and her eyes widen at the sight in front of her.

Oh sangwoo.

He must still be a junior in highschool, her eyes soften at his appearance, he had an innocent look in his eyes, concern clearly evident, feeling guilty for bumping into her.

‘he was so innocent.. he didnt deserve all of that.. even if killing was his hobby.. it was his family which triggered the poor boy..’ [y/n] stares at him with teary eyes

“omg! dont cry..! im sorry..” sangwoo says, sticking his hand out for her to get up, she takes his hand and stands up, she shakes her head “no.. no.. some dust fell in my eyes.” [y/n] says and gives him a small smile.

she stiffens when she sees his parents behind him, his mother looking at the scene with no emotion in her eyes, his father still alive.

[y/n] smile drops, and her face is replaced my a cold glare, which she directs at sangwoo's mother, ‘she fucking raped him.. she fucked everything up.. she fucking made him think that he killed his own father, fuck this woman.’

“[y-[y/n]..?” she hears a faint voice say and turns her attention to that, yoonbum was looking at her, and she gave him a 'do not worry' smile, which made yoonbum sigh in relief, she was still holding sangwoo's hand, before she realised and let go quickly.

The boy wanted to grab it and prevent it from slipping away from his hands, but he couldn't. ‘so warm.. her hands are gentle as rain.. for some weird reason, it felt like she understood my pain and wanted to comfort me.. the look she gave me, her gentle eyes.. no one looked ever at me like that.’ sangwoo thought.

“lets go sangwoo.” his father says and sangwoo just nods before bowing in apology to [y/n] and leaves.

both [y/n] and sangwoo part their ways, going opposite direction, yoonbum quietly follows [y/n] with a lot on his mind. ‘is she into younger guys? is it into taller one's? I am not tall or younger.. am i not worthy enough..’ he frowns at those thoughts.

“also yoonbum? do you like sweets?” her question catches him off-guard, he LOVES sweets, the gentle texture and the sweetness never fails to amaze him “y-yes.. how do you know that..?” he asks [y/n] and her eyes widen and she just looks away “w-well.. it was a random guess.” she says ‘no it wasnt, i was so obsessed with you back in the human world to the point i made the wikifandom about you as one of the important things to look through everyday.’ she thinks to herself.

“well..? do you wanna buy some on the way?” she asks and he nods happily, making her chuckle.

The both stop at a sweets store and yoonbum childishly looks through the sweets displayed in front of him, “which one do you want?” she asks and he points at mochi, “we'll buy this one then!” she talks to the cashier.

after purchasing the sweets, they sit at the park to eat them, she takes one out and puts it into her mouth, “m-mhm~! its so tasty.” the lewd noise slipping out unconsciously, this stirs something in yoonbum's pants.

After finishing the sweets, they both continue walking to their house before parting thier ways, due to their houses being 5 streets away.

Meanwhile with sangwoo..

“are you in love?” the question catches sangwoo off-guard, “i saw the way you looked at her, the girl you bumped into.” his father chuckles before ruffling his child's hair, sangwoo ignores that question before looking away and blushing.

“well.. she is pretty, i bet our grandchildren are going to be so pretty right eunseo..?” he asks the lady who was looking out the window, they were driving home and sangwoo's mom, as usual, is spacing out, sangwoo blushes at the thought, “she's just a stranger, its not like i would ever meet her again..” sangwoo becomes sad at the thought.

“well! I better see my grandchildren before i die!” his father says while laughing.

[y/n] on the other hand, was lying on her bed, thinking about today's events, she met two of the main characters on the first day, that girl who she argued with will later come into yoonbum's life, before all that crazy chaos, at least, thats how the plot goes.

‘i need make sure yoonbum isnt lonely, and sangwoo too, i think around this time, sangwoo's family is normal, he probably just found out about his mother's affair, she will poison his dad 2 years later maybe..’ [y/n] sighs.

‘why did it have be so complicated..? i wont let them die, not this time at least, i have a chance to save both of them, and i promise i will.’

‘no matter what.’

That being her final thought as she slips away into deep slumber.

—————

“a-ah~” yoonbum groans, as he starts fapping hard, “[y-y/n]!” he quietly moans the girl's name, her scent still lingering in his nostrils, “mhm~ ah-ah.. [y/n] your tongue..! its heavenly...” he goes faster, and closes his eyes while he imagines her sucking him off.

“a-ah!!” he lets out a final moan before cumming all over his hand, he pants hardly and pulls up his pants.

“fuck.. she's heavenly.”