twenty eight

inarizaki won their first round. and you were so happy for them, that you gave all of them high fives.

you couldn't be more proud.

after that first game, all of you were able to go back to the inn. and in the inn, some of you watched your next opponents' past games.

they seemed pretty good.

"eh, are you gonna do your weird torso thing again?" you whispered to suna, not taking your eyes off the screen.

"yeah. it'll be easier if they're good blockers." suna smiled.

"go to sleep. you guys will be tired tomorrow." kita opened the doors. you, atsumu, and suna were still watching the games.

huh? what time is it....

"it's already 9:40. go to bed, we have another game tomorrow." kita said, before closing the doors.

"oh, sorry guys. i lost track of time. anyways, kita is right. go. to. bed." you patted their backs.

[AFTER NATIONALS]
(a few days after)

"sigh, suna? want to come over my house and eat dinner? my mom knows about us, now." you said.

suna raised an eyebrow. both of you were on the bus. "how?"

"uh....it slipped out of kyoutani's mouth." you laughed. suna chuckled. "i wonder what type of guy kyoutani is. is he like kita?" suna asked.

you shook your head. "oh, no no no.....he's like an angrier and aggressive version of number 9 from karasuno." you explained.

kita was calm and collected, hardworking, and almost like a robot. but he wasn't.

"that doesn't sound too good." suna slouched.

"don't worry! ken— i mean kyoutani is..nice." you reassured him. he obviously didn't buy it and felt that he was going to have a pain in the butt.

once you two reached your house, you noticed there were multiple pairs of shoes. you then connected the dots while entering the house.

but you were hoping it was anything but that.

"hey y/n chan— gasp! iwa-chan......they brought a guy home." oikawa gasped, covering his mouth.

kyoutani then ran to the door and saw you and suna standing next to eachother. so did iwaizumi and kindaichi. kunimi just sat still along with makki and mattsun.

"what are you guys doing here?" you asked. you knew that bringing a guy home would only earn you an interrogation from them.

although your mom knew, the others somehow didn't.

"well, kyoutani said he was visiting today and we tagged along. didn't your mom text you yesterday?" iwaizumi asked.

you shook your head no and face palmed yourself.

"well, whos this?" oikawa asked, getting defensive. he went into protective brother mode. and so did kyoutani, surprisingly.

"i'm suna rintarou, y/n's s/o (significant other)." suna bowed his head. he said that so nonchalantly, it gave you the chills.

and it gave oikawa the chills, too.

"aeuh, iwa...i got the chills." oikawa whispered to iwaizumi. iwaizumi then smacked the back of his head. "if you catch a cold, i'm totally kicking your ass." iwaizumi whispered back.

i know it's getting old i just had to 😔

"well, boys and y/n! dinners ready!" your mom yelled from the kitchen. they all turned and headed to the dining table. you turned to suna.

"sorry for this...i didn't know." you whispered. he shrugged. "it's fine, i don't mind." he whispered back.

you couldn't help but smile.

you sat next to suna, and across from iwaizumi/oikawa/kyoutani. they looked like interrogators and parents.

"so, when did you two start dating?" oikawa squinted, crossing his arms.

"uh, a little before nationals." you answered, eating your rice. suna also ate peacefully.

"hm.....how long have you liked him?" oikawa squinted harder.

you were honestly not sure for how long. since you didn't know, you gave him a random answer. "2 months."

"2 months? and how about you?" oikawa asked suna. suna seemed calm and collected, but that was not how he was feeling.

suna couldn't remember either.

"1 month? 2 weeks?" suna blinked.

"well—" oikawa was cut off by iwaizumi. "let them eat in peace...." oikawa rolled his eyes and gave in.

i think next chapter is going to be the last one 😔