fifteen

_

atsumu and osamu were basically swinging at eachother now. using violence. it was yelling and swearing at first, then they grabbed collars, and now they were getting violent.

"akagi......should we stop them?" suna asked, whispering. akagi had a surprised look on his face. suna wasn't trying to record this time. He felt uneasy about how loud they were getting, but he kept his calm demeanor.

probably because they were getting a little too violent and were beginning to knock things down.

akagi looked concerned himself. or hesitant. "i don't know—" he scratched his neck nervously.

they were shouting at eachother's faces, etc.

"yeah, we probably should." akagi concluded. you raised an eyebrow. you thought that they'd leave them alone.

usually siblings need to fight to get over it. even if the volleyball net fell. you only knew this because you spent a lot of your childhood with kentarou.

"i'll grab atsumu, you grab osamu." akagi said. suna nodded and they ran over to them.

i don't know man, if they go there it looks like they'll get hit, too.

which is what happened. akagi got elbowed and suna got hit.

"oh shit." you muttered to yourself. it was concerning but you weren't sure if you could really help. you weren't as strong as akagi and suna.

suna and akagi were trying their best but they were just getting hurt, too.

"ow,," akagi said, on the ground. he accidentally took a hit for atsumu.

now you were running towards akagi.

"y/n, help akagi later.....i need you— to either hold...atsumu down or snap these two out of it." suna said, holding onto osamu.

you nodded hesitantly. did you wanna get hit like akagi or punch them instead?

punch them.

so you ran towards them, punching them at the same time. they both winced. you shook your hand.

they had strong af heads. You rubbed your knuckles. That hurts more than I could've imagined.

"osamu, atsumu, stop it." kita said, entering the gym. all five of you looked over to him.

oh dam, kita's here. are we in trouble?

osamu and atsumu finally stopped and you brought akagi an ice pack. kita was busy scolding atsumu and osamu for hurting akagi.

kita didn't mind them fighting if that's how they had to make up but he didn't want anyone else to get hurt.

although that, he did suggest akagi and suna to let them blow off their steam and not get involved.

osamu already apologized to akagi and they made up.

"yo, you okay?" you asked suna who got hit near the jaw and arm. He rubbed his jaw, but seemed fine.

"yeah, i'm fine." he smiled gently. you got kinda got surprised that he was smiling. but you quickly smiled back, not being able to help it. He was warming up. I'm relieved.

buzz

hikari texted you.
_

suwa h.
ms gurl, class is gonna start soon

you better hurry tf up

you
oh crap thx bro

😺

suwa h.
yw just hurry up 👺🔪

you ran to class with suna and osamu. which looked weird because osamu just came back from a fight. suna wasn't looking too good either.

you also peered near suna's arm and saw a bruise. it wasn't there this morning, earlier. probably when osamu went batshit.

"you're late. did you three get into a fight?" the teacher asked. all three of you shook your head, bowed and went back to your seats.

"y/n, what the—" she turned to you, looking for an explanation. "i'll tell you later..." you whispered.

xxxxxxx

"so, what the hell happened? did you get hurt?" hikari asked scanning you. you shook your head.

"don't worry, the twins just got into a fight and we had to snap them out of it..." you reassured her.

but that was the least of your concerns. you grabbed leftover coins from your pocket and bought a cold drink from the vending machine.

"this should be good...." you muttered to yourself.

as you walked back to the classroom, you saw a bunch of girls eyeing you. it gave you the chills.

aeuh iwa i got the chills🥶

you tried your best to not make eyecontact.

then you saw suna in the halls, just sitting around or going on his phone. he was just alone.

"oi, suna!" you waved. suna faced you.

"hey. what are you doing here?" he asked.

"what are you doing here?" you raised an eyebrow. suna unsurprisingly rolled his eyes.

"anyways, here." you said handing him the cold drink. he looked at your hand and then back at you.

"what's this for?" suna asked.

"sigh. for the bruise on your arm," you pointed. "it's from the fight earlier, isn't it?"

he nodded his head and you then tried giving it to him again. he finally took it.

"you know, your fangirls are scary. they side eye me a lot." you said. suna coughed.

"those are the twins' fans, not mine." suna excused. he pressed the cold drink against his bruise.

"not you saying you don't have fans." you retorted.

he scoffed. "are you one of them?" suna asked. you coughed on your own spit.

"why, maybe i am." you sarcastically said.