twenty five

saturday, 2:40 pm

"pant, pant. i got the food." you said, holding a plastic bag of snacks. you went to go buy some while they were all practicing.

osamu and atsumu crowded you. "ay thanks y/n!" they yelled.

"no problem!" you cheered. kita then walked up to you."thank you y/n." he smiled.

"it's no problem, captain." you stuck a thumbs up and sat down near the sidelines of the court. you were tired from all that walking and running.

you were also cheering up the boys while they were practicing.

they have been working hard and they were really talented.

soon they finished their practice. it was about 4:00 pm now.

"y/n—" osamu said behind you, making you flinch. some foxes, they are. you can never see or hear them coming.

"yeah?" you asked. osamu stood beside you, looking away at someone. so you followed up and saw how he was looking at suna.

"suna? what about him?" you asked. osamu whispered to you.

"you definitely have a chance."

that whole sentence shot your hopes up. and yes, that was a tanaka and ennoshita reference ‼️

"i-i do?!" you turned to face him. osamu nodded. "listen, he's like obsessed with you."

you smiled. "oh. i'll.....wait, how did you know i liked suna...?!"

"oh it definitely wasn't easy to figure out." osamu sarcastically said. you rolled your eyes and pushed him away.

it was time to go home—

and of course, you let suna take a shower. he was probably really sweaty and tired from all the practice today.

and you kinda were too. you were no athlete, but that explained the reason why you needed to take a shower.

you ran a ton of errands for water, food, snacks, first aid.

your body was kinda sore now.

but you sat on the ground, thinking about what osamu said non stop. it was haunting and swarming your brain.

i have a chance. i have a chance? do i?

you nodded your head. you were going to tell him after you took your therapeutic shower.

"alright, i'm done. you can shower now." suna said, drying his hair with a towel.

you stood up and walked towards the bathroom while he sat down on the ground on your room.

"thanks!" you said, closing the door to the bathroom. once you turned on the shower, suna started to hug his knees.

'i should tell them today right? or maybe tomorrow...or after nationals...' he thought to himself.

_
5:23pm*

you guys were now in the kitchen, thinking about what to eat.

"so, what do you want to eat?" suna asked, snapping you out from your thoughts. you were still thinking about confessing.

you pursed your lips. "uh, want me to cook some fried rice?" you asked suna. he slowly nodded and closed the fridge.

"sure." he answered, making you smile. it soon got quiet and you really wanted to tell him. but something was just holding you back.

he raised his eyebrows. "you okay? you look like you saw a ghost." he joked. you nervously laughed along.

"uh, yeah...i just really wanted to tell you something..." you shyly said. suna raised both eyebrows. "what is it?"

"well." you started. you took a deep breath and continued. "i really, really like you." you confessed.

suna's eyes kinda widened as he was processing it. "you know...you always find a way to fluster me and you're always helping me out." you said panicking. the blood was rushing to your face. even if it wasn't visible, you could feel it.

since suna didn't say much, you turned around to get your phone.

but before you could leave he grabbed your wrist and turned you around.

"suna—"
he kissed you.

woohoo go you

woohoo go you

lmfaoo sorry if it has some mistakes ☠️ i wanted to upload something before i went to school