Chapter - 7

Flashback

Instructing the manager to take care of the shop till Kushi returns, Payal started walking towards the medical shop when a car stopped, hindering her way.

Wondering who it would be, she got shocked to see Abhishek.

Not wanting to put a show in the middle of the road, she turned around and started walking back when that vile man came in front of her and blocked her path.

With a sinister smile, he spoke.
Abhishek - Hi Payal, won't you greet your future husband?

Gritting her teeth she tried to move away when he held her hand in a tight grip and whisper threatened.
Abhishek - don't even try to move, I have my men watching over your family. Do you want to see?

What he showed next made her tremble in fear.

A live video streaming the activities is her family.

Payal looked at him tearfully and asked "what should I do now?"
Abhishek smirked victoriously and took her to his car.

After getting seated, he said "I want you Payal, I am not going to sacrifice you for anything, you are my obsession. So what we are going to do is go to the nearby temple and get married, today. Be a good girl and do as I say, or else, my men will kill your family. What say?"

Payal took a quick decision. She will have to save herself and her family. Wiping her eyes, she looked him in the eye and spoke "I'm ready, but your men should back off. And I need to talk to my parents about the pending works."

With a manic glint, he nodded his head and drove the car towards the dilapidated temple. Secretly noting the surrounding, Payal asked for his phone and conveyed the message. She prayed that her sister should catch on to the message.

Flashback ends

Payal sat on the terrace staring at the night sky.

Looking at the tired form of her sister, Kushi kept a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Jiji, everything's over, don't keep thinking about it."

Sighing, Payal spoke "if not for that stranger Akash, I would have killed Abhishek. He came at the right time and rescued me."

Kushi "yes jiji, he is really a gentleman, did you see how he spoke with the police and helped us? He is the total opposite of that arrogant snobbish badtameez brother of his. That laad governor!!"

Kushi failed to notice the astonished look in her sister's eyes.

************

"How did the SP reach that abandoned temple at the right time?"

Shyam was walking to and fro and Anjali was looking at him with her hands on her cheeks.

Hearing a knock at their door, Anjali opened it to see her brothers.

Once they entered, Anjali locked the door and sat near Shyam who was holding his head.

"Relax jiju, I spoke with the SP and sent them."

Bewildered, Shyam looked at ASR.
Anjali asked "but Chotey, how did you know that Abhishek was going to marry Payal?"

ASR "no Di, I did not. The bodyguards called me to notify about the loitering of a few strange men near Kushi's house. As soon as the Guptas left their home, I got in touch with Lavanya to contact the SP. Her bodyguards followed the Guptas and informed me their location."