Chapter - 33

The entire family looked dumbstruck at the unlikely pair covered in flour from head to toe.

Coughing out the flour that had gone into their mouth, Arnav and Kushi looked at each other and then at themselves with wide shocked eyes.

After a pregnant pause, the whole family erupted in laughter.

Glaring at her family members for laughing at her rather than helping her get out from the mess, she took a step ahead when she slipped.

His eyes followed her every move, admiring her angry glare. Guessing her next action, he waited. His hands, as usual, caught hold of her the moment she took one step forward and slipped.

They failed to notice that the entire family had stopped laughing and were looking at the couple in surprise, who were lost in each other’s eyes.

Arnav Singh Raizada carried Kushi Kumari Gupta in his arms, lost in her eyes, not caring about the shocked faces of his and her family.

Carrying her towards his room, he entered the washroom, without breaking the eye lock. She lost herself in his eyes. His eyes spoke what his vocal cords couldn’t. She did not give heed to the spectators who were their own family. For some reason, his intense chocolate eyes performed a magic on her, and  she blushed. Hazel met chocolate and this time, sparks flew, not in the sky, but in their hearts.

Placing her down gently in the shower cubicle, his hands accidentally hit the shower button, drenching them in cold water.

Both shivered, not sure whether due to the cold water or the intensity in  each other’s eyes.

Arnav’s hands cupped her face gently and his eyes took their fill of her flushed, completely drenched form.

She closed her eyes, as though giving him permission to do what his eyes promised her on the way.

Enclosed in the shower cubicle, drenched from head to toe, with the bathroom door closed, and an army of people/family members waiting with stunned silence in the living room, oblivious to the outer world, Arnav and Kushi drifted to another realm.

Kushi's breathing was erratic.
Arnav placed his forehead on hers, controlling his urge to kiss her delectable lips. If this is the case now, what will happen when they will get legally married?!

At this rate, it will not be long before Nani gets her great grand children!

Controlling his desires, he noticed Kushi's flushed form, sticking to him, due to the cold shower.

Switching it off, he cupped her cheeks and lifted her face.

He admired her closed eyes, flushed cheeks, sweet kissable lips and her erratic breathing.

His heart melted at the sight.

“Kushi!”

Hearing his husky whisper, Kushi opened her drugged hazel eyes, and looked into his chocolate eyes, still completely not aware of what was happening.

His husky whisper sent tingles down her spine, giving a beautiful glow to her face.

“I want our first kiss to be special, memorable and with your consent. I will wait for that day. But don't make me wait for too long. Ok garwaali?”