Chapter~ 19--- that same part of me~

After 2 weeks, when garu and pucca had full y recovered from the trauma of Zhang's death, it was super busy day at the goh rong

After 2 weeks, when garu and pucca had full y recovered from the trauma of Zhang's death, it was super busy day at the goh rong. it raining heavily and pucca went to buy some supplies, Abyo and ching had to stay home cause it was raining so hard, garu was at the goh rong about to order some noodles...when...pucca entered the goh rong soaking wet.  "pucca..!!'"garu jumped from his seat and ran towards her, she was shaking and shivering, "pucca, are you okay..??!!"garu looked at her with a worried look, pucca looked so pale and weak so she fainted on garu's chest. 

"pucca??"garu said as carried her bridal style, which made all the customers clap happily at his act of pucca open's her eyes slowly. "...what...??"pucca said as she noticed garu was sleeped near her legs. "...garu...came..??"pucca said as face turned red. pucca then sneezed 5 times which made garu wake up. "pucca! are you feeling better?? does your head hurt.?? are you cold??or dizzy..??"garu said with very paranoid face. "u-um...i'm fine just little cold *sniff* but garu, look so tired.. you should get some sleep.."pucca smiled. " pucca, we both know i won't do that."garu said seriously.

"but...but... if you stay here you'll only get infected too.."pucca said with a sad face. "infect away.. but won't leave.."garu smirked, "y-you're so stubborn..."pucca said as she turned away from to hide her blush.  "..i love you pucca.."garu smiled at pucca. pucca smiled at with tears in her eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the end

🎉 You've finished reading •𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝗢𝗳 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲•[ᴘᴜᴄᴄᴀ X ɢᴀʀᴜ]•**𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚** 🎉