Chapter~ 13-- road to love-bus ride

 I'll look out for you..~

1 day later [day of the festival]

"everyone on bus..!"cheng yelled as one student entered to bus one at a time on the line to the bus, almost all the teens and some kids were on that line of course, pucca ching, garu and abyo are here too,even ring ring

The vagabonds, tobe too, even Santa, why? who knows.?. everyone's about ready to board the bus, as pucca was climbing on the mini steps the bus,she missed a step"wahhh..!"pucca said almost falling on the bus floor.

"watch your step.."garu said while catching pucca in her in his arm. "garu..."pucca said while sniffing his cloth( or is it a sweater?). "hey.."garu said while blushing a lil bit.  grrr... that pucca..!"ring ring said entering the bus.

"it's road trippin' time..!"abyo yelled while ripping his shirt and sitting, everyone's now one the bus. "okay, is everyone here..?!"cheng said while facing the back of the bus from the drivers' seat. "yes!!" the bus echoes, and cheng starts driving.

As garu sat on his seat something happened. "hello garu..."tobe said while rubbing his hands together evilly. "what?! tobe?!?"garu said in surprise."yes, it is I, the great master tobe!!"tobe said drawing out his swords.

which made the other people in bus go"whoa!!". "my seating partner is you? why are you even going to the festival..?"garu asked while standing up. "I couldn't care less about this stupid festival, I only came to show you my vengeance..!!"tobe said crossing his swords in an X.

"can we finish this later..? there kids here.."garu explained. "grrrr, oh fine!!"tobe said while putting his swords away and jumping out the bus window

"*sigh* I wish master tobe pay more to me.."jing-jing sighed. "it's okay eh!"clown comforted. "hey pucca have you heard about the wishing well..?"ching asked pucca. "wishing well..?"pucca scratched her head.

"master soo said there was a wishing well that grants any wish, and going to be in the festival..!"ching said excitedly. "oh... it grants any wish..?!"pucca happily. "I'll wish for you go bald"ringring said while pointing at a pucca. because she was sitting behind

"you..."pucca said about to punch ring ring, but ring ring grabbed it with her hair and twisted it. "pucca!"ching yelled. "humph, don't mess with me peasant..cause I'll-"ring ring was caught by a slap by pucca.

At that moment to whole bus went silent, garu noticed and looked back saw pucca and ring ring having a stare off. Ring ring's left cheek was red, and she's not blushing. "you f**king b*tch!!!!!"Ring ring said with her red eyes about to throw another slap.

Pucca flinched to Ring ring's incoming slap. "that's enough.."garu said while holding back Ring ring's hand from slapping pucca. "huh...??"Ring ring said while putting her hand down. "garu..."pucca said while looking up to him.

"are you okay..?"garu asked pucca looking at her hand."i'm okay.."pucca smiled "what...?! i'm the one who got hurt!!!!!!!!"Ring ring said with her markings starting to show.  "okay then, everything's fine now.."garu said while turning away from pucca to go back to his seat.

"U-um..."pucca mumbles while tugging garu's shirt. "What's wrong..?"garu asked with a worried tone. "C-can I.... sit next to you..?'pucca asked while pointing to garu's seat. "I-If you want to.."garu said while having a seat. pucca smiled and sat next to him.

"grrrrr!!!!"ringring said while punching a hole in the next window. "u-uh r-ringring calm down..please.."dada said with tears in his eyes. " DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN..!!!!"ringring said while flinging Dada out of the window.

dada rolled on the hard ground sustaining many injuries and scratches. "oh no dada!!"pucca yelled while removing her head out of the window t see if he was alright. "w-what did i do wrong..?!"dada said while crying. but the bus drove off anyway and left him.

"poor guy..."garu said sarcastically. "hey! dada's Goh rong's best worker..!"pucca protested. "then what're you..?"Garu asked with a small smirk on his face. "I'am...."pucca was interrupted when the bus stopped.

"where here..!"cheng said, as the bus was in front a golden gate. "so soon..?!"Abyo said while ripping off his clothes, everyone was coming out of the bus and entered the gates. "Welcome children..!"master soo welcomed the children as the gates opened and they rushed in.