Chapter- 14- Cakes and strangers

"Okay children, only people above 13 can enter the temple

"Okay children, only people above 13 can enter the temple..!"Master soo said while scratching his beard. "uh oh.. looks like you won't come pucca.."ching said sadly. "Aww.."pucca said sadly. and yes not only was pucca out the 4 of them, but she was also the youngest, Garu's 14, ching's 14 too, Abyo being the oldest, he's 15.

Even The vagabonds, and Ringring entered the temple. "well, we'll be going.."ching waved while entering the temple with garu and abyo. "what am I gonna do now..?"pucca said while sitting on a bench. 

"hello there, beautiful..."

"huh..?!"pucca turned to a boy about garu's height, navy blue hair, yellow eyes, and a purple jacket. "U-umm, do I Know you...?"pucca said while staring at the boy. " you silly girl.."he said while kissing pucca's cheek.

"stop that..!"pucca said while moving away from the boy. "you  don't remember me...?, roundface.."he pouted. at his mention of "roundface" it hit pucca.  " Zhang...?!" pucca said while falling on her knees.

"oh, so you do remember me..."Zhang said while touching pucca's face, but pucca only had a terrified look  on her face. "I've really missed you pucca.."Zhang said while kissing pucca's forehead.until Zhang noticed garu and co coming out the temple. "well i gotta go..."Zhang said while standing up and jumping away roof from roof. pucca was left there just well dazed.

"i hope you didn't feel lonely pucca..!"ching said while tapping pucca shoulder, pucca looked to see garu abyo and ching behind her, garu noticed pucca's scared look on her face, 'is something wrong pucca..?"garu asked while  walking close to her and bending cuz she was still on her knees. pucca then buried her face in garu's shirt.

"..pucca..??"garu said in confused tone. "what's wrong with pucca..?"ching questioned. but pucca stayed silent and kept shaking with fear. "Come on, say something pucca..!"abyo said with a slightly frustrated tone. "don't rush her..!"garu yelled at abyo.

"...I...I saw Zhang...just..now.."pucca said in very low tone making only garu hear that she said. "what?!? Zhang? how? why's he here?!"garu said shaking pucca by the shoulders. "I..I.."pucca said while covering her face with both hands. "who the hell is Zhang....?"ching and abyo said in unison.

"...you guys wouldn't understand..."garu said while picking up pucca bridal style. "huh....?"pucca blushed while being lifted into the air by garu. " what do mean we won't understand..?!"ching said with a bit of sadness. "..it's okay ching..I'll tell you later.."pucca smiled at ching, making ching smiled back at her.

Garu leaped into the air, carrying pucca with him, garu jumped roof from roof and then landed on the ground and dropped her gently. "so, tell me, what's Zhang doing here...? did he say anything to you...?"garu asked pucca with worried face.

"he kissed my cheek.."pucca said while looking away from garu. "..WHAT?!?!"garu said while punching a hole into the wall that next to him. 

later~~~ nighttime

the fireworks display was more beautiful than it was last year there was  amazing colors of blue red purple and orange embers in the sky. Which made the people go "ohhhh, ahhhh". garu stared at the fireworks and eventually got bored. he strolled over to the wishing fountain

But no one was there, it was was very silent, and was illuminated by fireflies. garu waled up to the fountain., and stared down at the crystalline waters to see his reflection. "..here to make a wish..?"pucca smiled.

garu turned around to see pucca. "Pucca....?"garu said. "..I wanna make a wish too..."pucca said while walking towards the fountain and also by garu's side. "i wish...."pucca whispered while holding her coin to her chest.

garu really wasn't paying attention to what exactly pucca was saying because she looked so beautiful with all the fireflies that where flying around her, flew past her eyes making different SHADES garu had never seen before, her saw a little purple in her onyx eyes.

"....I wanna apologize to you garu.."pucca said with a sad face. "huh? what're you apologizing for..?"garu scratched his head. "w-w-well umm, y-you remember  how I used to chase you and kiss you and all..."pucca said while covering her eyes. "y-yeah I remember..."garu blushed. " s-s-sorry! y-you must have felt very annoyed and-"

Pucca stopped when she noticed garu was giving her a stare. "w-what's wrong..?"pucca asked a little scared. "no, you're wrong.. *comes closer to pucca*...that was before I got to know you.."garu said while using his thumb to touch pucca's lips. *pucca turns red*

"w-what deos that mean..?!?!"pucca said as steam came out of her ears. "...I means..." garu leaned on to her face...and..  "GARU FEEL MY VENGEANCE.....!"Tobe yelled charging straight at garu, with his sword pointing out.

Garu was able to push pucca away and bring out his sword making his and tobe's blade clash making the impact break tobe's sword.  "m-my sword!!!!!"tobe said while trying to assemble the shards toghether, garu's sword didn't even have scratch.

"know your place Tobe..."garu said while putting his sword back into it's sheet. "curse you garu!!!! I'll be back!!!!"Tobe said while disappearing into the shadows. "*sigh* Pucca you alright..?"garu asked while helping her up.

"y-yeah! I'm  feelin'g-g-good!!! ahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!"pucca said VERY nervously as she ran away while leaving dust behind her. "*sigh* pucca..."garu said while staring up at the stars.