Chapter 9😐😫😱

It was a very hot day in Sooga Village, The Goh Rong had so many customers , Pucca went round serving the Customers. She was getting tried. Her wrist really started to hurt from throwing trays of food to the customers, her knees were also getting really weak.

Ching,Abyo nor Garu where in the Restaurant. "Pucca!"Uncle linguini called her out. "Could you throw out the trash..?"uncle linguini asked Pucca. Pucca forced herself to smile. "Of course Uncle!"Pucca smiled and took to trash bag away from his hand.

Pucca went through the back door to throw it away . Her vision started to get blurry, very blurry, her head started to pound, her knees grew weaker than before. Before Pucca knew it, she was already on the floor.

2 hours later

"Pucca you're awake...!!!!!"Ching said joyfully. "Huh? Wha? What happened..?"Pucca said while scratching her head. "You fainted... Uncle dumpling saw you and took you here rest they called me to see Abyo and Garu are downstairs too"Ching said while resting Pucca back to bed.

"Ugh...😣 My head hurts..."Pucca said as touched her head lightly. "Don't worry.. your Uncle's went to buy you drugs, and your food is downstairs"Ching smiled at Pucca. "Well you better eat up..!😁"Ching smiled.

"I don't feel like eating at all"Pucca said while making a very disgusted face. "Huh..? But drink lots of water..!"Ching said holding up a class if water to Pucca. "Ok...I'll drinks lots of water... I don't wanna make you guys worry..."Pucca forcefully smiled.

"Just please get better..!"Ching said while hugging Pucca tightly. "Y-you're squishing me...!!"Pucca huffed. "Oh! I'm sorry"Ching said while quickly letting go of Pucca. "Well...I'm gonna get some rest now😴"Pucca said while burying her self in her pink polka dot blanket.

Ching left Pucca's room. Leaving Pucca alone in her room... "Hmm.... So Garu here....huh..?"Pucca said while staring at the ceiling. Pucca grabbed her bunny stuffed animal. "HIYAAAAA!"Abyo yelled as kicked Pucca's door open. "what the..?"Pucca said while getting up.

"hey keep it down..!"Garu yelled at Garu kicking him fall down the stairs. "GARU...!!!!"Abyo yelled rolling down the stairs. Garu closed the door and looked at Pucca.

"Pucca, how are you feeling..?"Garu asked coming closer to her. "u-um I'm better now.."Pucca said blushing and looking away from Garu. "w-where you worried..?"Pucca asked Garu sitting up properly.

then Garu flicked her forehead. "h-hey..!!"Pucca said blushing 10 shades of red and using her 2 hands to cover the place he flicked. "you're so prone to getting hurt you know..?"Garu smirked.

"t-that's because.."Pucca said getting up, unfortunately for Pucca her legs were way too weak, making her fall, but Garu catches her in his arms. Pucca is now resting on his chest.

"Garu's scent ...is so amazing..."Pucca thought to herself while sniffing Garu's black shirt. Garu could feel Pucca sniffing him, his face turned bright red, the warmth of pucca's body...her tiny little body.

"y-you're taking a while to let go.."Garu said pushing pucca gently from his body. pucca frowned and looked up at Garu with her eyes wide open and blushing. The boy starred into her shimmering black eyes.

Garu could suddenly feel his heart beating faster. Pucca rested and wrapped her self with her blanket. she's now facing Garu with blanket up to her neck

"thanks for coming to see me.."Pucca smiled warmly at Garu. "i-i- i should get going.."Garu said blushed slightly and leaving the room.

pucca giggled and slept peacefully.