Chapter~8

"Is something wrong..?"Pucca asked with a concerned face. "You....." Garu stopped. "I....?"Pucca tilted her head.  "You've matured..." Garu said while smiling a little. Pucca's face turned red. "W-well I'am 13 years old now.."Pucca mumbled while pushing her two pointing fingers together. "No, not just in age, it happened  all of the sudden.. you not Chasing me around like you used to...and you seem to be a lot working harder at Goh Rong.."Garu stopped again.

"You're not working to hard are you..?!"Garu asked her in a worried tone. "I'm n-no, I don't over work myself.."Pucca said while turning away from Garu to giggle. "What's so funny..?"Garu asked while turning to Pucca. "nothing.."pucca smiled to garu.

also~

"Um, Ringring, would you go out with me.."Dada asked while wetting his pants like he usually does. "Gross. You actually thought that Princess like me, would go out with some pant wetting cleaning loser like you, try again.never!!"Ringring said while leaving  Dada heartbroken.

"Pucca!" Ching yelled from behind. "Ching!" Pucca yelled while running to hug her best friend. "Alright Garu! Time to discipline you!!!" Abyo yelled while ripping off his shirt. "What did I do?"Garu asked while starring at Abyo so clueless. "You missed me and Ching's dating party!!"Abyo yelled at his friend.

 "I wasn't my fault, I had to go on a mission "Garu explained to Abyo. "Oh that's right you didn't know,me and Abyo are dating now!"Ching said happily while resting on Abyo shoulder. Garu's  eyes widen. "Y-you're dating..?!"Garu questions them while shaking Abyo by his Shoulders.

Ching giggles at Garu's reaction. "You had the same reaction as Pucca" Ching continues to giggle.  "Come with me"Garu said Dragging Abyo away by the back of his shirt. 

later~

"h-hey!!  let me go you pig tailed jerk!!"Abyo yelled at Garu, which made Garu let go of Abyo,making Abyo fall on ground. "Geez what's your problem..😕😡?!?"Abyo said in a confused and angry tone. "Are you serious about Ching..?"Garu asks Abyo.

"What..?!?"Abyo yelled while grabbing Garu by the caller. "Ching is also my friend, I won't forgive you if you hurt Pucca.."Garu glared at Abyo. "Pucca? Who's hurting Pucca?"Abyo said in very confused tone.

"I-i mean Ching!"Garu said while speedily correcting himself. "Uhh.. you've been acting kinda weird lately... And Pucca..??"Abyo searches his head. "It has a slip of tounge.. What I mean is, be a good boyfriend to Ching.

"I love Ching, I'll make her the happiest girl in Sooga Village..."Abyo said while letting go Garu's caller. Garu starred at Abyo for some seconds and smirked at his best friends determination. "What about you?"Abyo asked while putting his arm over Garu's shoulders.

"What about me..?"Garu asked Abyo back. "Hmmnn...😌😌 Never mind....."Abyo smiled and wanted punch Garu, Garu caught Abyo's fist in his hands. " Still as alert as ever!"Abyo said while laughing out loudly (lol).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------