chapter 12~

Pucca and ching were at goh rong,sitting on their table, pucca told ching everything that happened after she left pucca's house

Pucca and ching were at goh rong,sitting on their table, pucca told ching everything that happened after she left pucca's house. "OMG...!!!! that happened..?!? sooo cute..!!! he kissed your forehead..?!"ching said while slurping down some noodles.

"shhh..!! not so loud okay..?!"pucca shushed ching. "but really who knew that garu was such a romantic..?! abyo hasn't even kissed my hand yet.."ching sighed.

"i-i don't think i'll be able to l-look garu in eye for a while.."mumbled while pushing her 2 pointing  fingers together and blushing from ear to ear. :3

"but hey! the festival is 1 day from now.. "ching said sipping her tea. "well since were-"pucca was caught off when she saw garu and abyo enter. "i-i-it's g-garuu!!!"pucca said while shaking ching by the shoulders.  

"okay garu, it's noodle time.!!!"abyo said ripping off his shirt. garu and abyo went to on ching's table with pucca. ching and abyo noticed something off. garu and pucca were looking away from each other.

Uncle ho then came to serve them their food and left,  with their noodles steaming in there faces, ching and abyo started eating but not pucca of garu were eating, cuz they had top face each other.

Ching obviously had plan. "abyo your cup is empty..!"ching said while grabbing abyo's arm to go the kitchen. "but it's not empt-"abyo was interrupted by ching's pulling his ear away. leaving pucca and garu alone on the table.

there was about 5 seconds of silence. "hey..!"garu and pucca said in one voice while facing to each other. "oh s-sorry.. you go first" pucca said while scratching her head and smiling.

"Th-things don't have to weird right..?" garu said looking straight at pucca, which made pucca melt, "n-no they don't..with the festival coming, I-"pucca was interrupted when garu shoved a fork of noodles in her mouth.

Pucca's face turned red as she swallowed the food in her mouth. "h-hey..!"pucca said while pointing at garu and blushing, "your mouth was just running so I had to do something.."garu smirked.

Yep things are back to normal  :3