Chapter~17~ Sleepover :3

Next Day~ {Evening}

Next Day~ {Evening}

all the children and Santa returned back to sooga village safely.  ching and abyo are currently in the goh rong.  "ching..!"pucca smiled while bringing over their food.  "oh hey pucca..!"ching smiled back. "hey ching, i'm having a sleepover wanna come..?"pucca smiled.  "oh! of course i do..!" ching hugged pucca.  "ohhh! a sleepover! can i come..?"abyo hyped up. "uh...sorry abyo, it's a "girls only" sleepover.."pucca said sadly.  "Awww...."abyo said sadly. "ohhhh, i can't wait..!"ching beamed.

"me too! we'll talk about boys!"pucca said as she spun ching. "watch romantic movies..!"ching said she jumped up in the air.  "..and we'll-"pucca was immediately cut off when she saw garu enter restaurant. "...l-let's go get ready for the sleepover.! ahahahaha!"pucca said nervously and grabbed ching and ran upstairs.

garu wobbled around before he finally sat down on the table abyo was on.  "you look terrible.."abyo said as pointing to sleepy eyes. "*yawn* ...these late night mission are really getting hectic..."garu sighed while leaning back on his chair, garu then grabbed a cup and started chewing it. "what the heck are you doing??"abyo yelled in confusion.  just then, uncle ho come to take their order. "oh my god garu! when did you sleep last..?!"ho asked garu in a VERY worried tone.  "*yawn* you know what i'll just go home...*rubs eyes* i'm so tired..."garu said as walked out of the restaurant.

8 hours later {nighttime}-sleepover.

"ahhhhh!!! how could  that  actually happen to someone?!?"ching yelled.  " hahaha! you so scared!"jingjing teased.  "b-but that story.. was so scary..."pucca said holding her teddy. "hmph! you're all a bunch of amateurs!"ringring said as kept filing her nails.  "ugh.. you're only here cause ching begged me to invite you ringring..!"pucca said as pointed at ringring. " ugh whatever!"ringring rolls her eyes. "hey late's play truth or dare..!"ching said as she off the lights.  "..ahhh!"pucca yelled. "what's wrong? are you afraid of the dark of something..??"ringring said evilly.

"it's okay i'll just put them back on!"ching smiled as she put on the lights again, then the girls sat in a circle.  "okay! i go first! ringring, truth or dare..?"jingjing asked as smirked at ringring.  " dare!"ringring said confidently, which made pucca and ching go "ohhhh!".  "okay, i dare you you to......"jingjing said while looking around pucca's room.  "....to scream outside the window..."I'M A LOSER.."jingjing giggled.  "yeah, nice going jingjing!"pucca whispers to ching.  then ringring stepped up to the window and did so. "wow, she actually did it..?!?"ching said confused.

"okay, it's my turn, pucca, truth or dare..?"ringring smirked. "u-ummm, dare.."pucca said nervously, making jingjing and ching go "ohhhh". "i dare you to stay in the room for 2 mins with the lights off, while were downstairs.."ringring smiled. "I........"pucca mumbled. "what?? it's your sleepover you know, we can all just go home if you want.."ringring rolls her eyes. "i'll...i'll... do the dare!"pucca said.  "okay~ good luck..!"ringring said as they all left the room of course ringring turned off the lights before she left.

"i can do this...i can do this..."pucca said trying to comfort herself. then she saw a strange shadow of a tree.  "aahhhh!!!"pucca said while turning away from the shadow. pucca also started to hear strange noises like footsteps. "no...no....no...NO!!!!!!"pucca said as tears rolled down her eyes.  that's when the door opened, by garu.  "...is everything oka-"garu was interrupted when pucca suddenly ran to hug him tight. "pucca?! are you alright?? did you see Zhang..?!!"garu said as he noticed she was crying. 

 "no, it's none of that...I was, I was, i was just scared..."pucca said as looked up at garu with teary eyes. " of who, of what..?, who's making you cry..?"garu said while rubbing her head trying to calm her down. "hmph! i should have known you couldn't do the dare..!"ringring teased.  "dare..?"garu said as he looked at ringring. "yup, i dared her to stay in her room with the lights off, i guess she couldn't even do that..!"ringring laughed, which made pucca make sad face again. "hey ringring, i have a dare for you..."garu hissed as he pulled out his sword.  "huh?! you guy's can't fight! not in my house!"pucca pleaded.  "..you wanna fight me..??"ringring smiled as levitated to the air.  

"garu don't! please just....don't.."pucca pleaded using her puppy eyes, garu couldn't resist, "...fine, ringring, just get lost..!"garu said while walking pucca to her room.  "humph! i was planning to!"ringring said while making her exit. "pucca!! i'm so sorry i let ringring give such a horrible dare..!!"ching said while hugging pucca.  "oh, it's fine.."pucca smiled.  "i'm just sorry you know! you're afraid of the dark and-"  "Ching!!!!"pucca yelled at ching.  "huh..? you're afraid of the dark..?"garu stared at pucca.  "n-no! i'am not! ching's just-"

 "pfff,pffff,pffffahahahahahahaha!"garu laughed at pucca.  "h-hey! it's not funny!"pucca said as she puffed her cheeks. ching also joined to laugh with garu. As much as pucca wanted to just get angry, she couldn't help but feel joy, because, she'd never seen garu laugh, at least this hard ever, looking back on how things used to be with garu, pucca knew she has made progress, she never imagined things being...like this..~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------