The Wedding

' This is it. Today is the day. '

I sighed as I adjusted the dress I was wearing. My palms were sweaty and I gripped the flowers in front of me tightly. I could hear the music start to play and the curtains opened and revealed the path up to the Irene statue. Lights were strung from the trees and chairs were sitting on the grass. I started walking up to the statue and I saw Garroth standing in front of the statue with a priest right behind him. His smile was brighter than the sun. He was dressed in a suit and he was waiting patiently with Laurence and Dante standing behind him.

   ' Aphmau did a really good job setting this up. '

I looked down at my wedding dress and smiled at myself. I was finally getting married. I was going to be a wife and a mother. 

   ' Who would have thought that a traveler like me would settle down here? '

I reached the statue and stood in front of Garroth. Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan were standing behind me dressed in bridesmaid's dresses. Garroth's smile seemed to beam at me and I smiled through the veil.

   " Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Y/n and Garroth Ro'Meave in matrimony, which is commended to be honorable among all men; and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly, but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly. Into this holy estate these two persons present- "

   ' Please speed this up. I want to say 'I do' and get to the food in the market square. Kawaii~Chan made some pretty good looking cakes. '

Levin and Malachi walked up the aisle and presented us with the rings. I handed my bouquet to Aphmau and leaned towards the two boys. I took my ring and Garroth took his. We slipped them on to each other's marriage finger and connected our hands together.

   " I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride. "

Garroth let go of my hands and lifted up my veil. He cupped my face with his hands and pulled me closer. He connected our lips together and I kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist. I could hear the cheers in the background but when we disconnected from the kiss our eyes were only focused on each other. I smiled at him and he smiled back. We turned towards the cheering crowd and held hands as we faced them. I was ready to laugh at how much Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, and Aphmau were cheering. 

   " I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Ro'Meave! "

I took my bouquet from Aphmau and we started running down and away from the Irene statue. We ran to the decorated market square and we paused by the food table. I looked at all of the desserts and foods that they had. I grabbed a plate and started filling it up with food. I looked at Garroth and saw him take mostly desserts. He got a lot of sprinkle type foods and it made me laugh at him a little.

   " I didn't know you like sprinkles. "

   " I love them. "

We finished and went to sit in the bride and groom's seats. Everyone gathered around and danced through the night. They got food and sat down at tables and we chatted through the night. I stayed by Garroth's side through most of the night but I danced with my girls every so often. I was dancing with Garroth when he pulled me off of the dance floor. We walked towards the beach and when we got there he held me close. 

   " Y/n Ro'Meave. It has a nice ring to it. "

   " I have a nice ring. "

   " That you do. I'm glad you like it. "

   " I love it Garroth. "

   " I love you more, Y/n. I'm glad I can call you my wife now. I don't have to worry about anyone taking you away from me. "

   " Now, you just have to protect me and this little one. " I said putting my hand on my stomach. 

   " I will. I promise. I will protect you and our child for the rest of my days and I will love you both. "

   " I love you, Garroth. "

   " I love you too, Y/n. "

He connected our lips together in a sweet and loving kiss. The kiss sparked fireworks and I knew that the rest of my life would be amazing with Garroth.