009

◈ ━━━━━━ 𝑯𝑼𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑹━━━━━━ ◈

[ AUTHOR'S POV ]

As the applicants started running trying to find pigs or pig in this case, a group of friends was then running, although one of them went the other way...

[ KALLUMI POV ]

as i started running the other way, i quickly spotted a great stamp. as i quickly went over it, i easily chopped his forehead making it fall on the ground with a loud thud.

i levitated the pig as i went deeper in the forest trying to find some other ingredients....

[ AUTHOR POV ]

" hey, little piggy" an applicant called

"catch a pig and cook it. this is way easier then the first phase"

" i hope it will be that simple"

just then Gon slid down the mountain making the others follow him..

as Killua slid don Gon stopped, making Killua freak out....

"what was that about!?, gon!?" Killua angrily said as he clenched his fist

"found them"

"huh?"

"pigs!"

they looked at the pigs eating bones..growing confuse

"uh...they're chewing on bones"

"don't tell me..they're carnivores?"

as then the pig snapped the bone he's eating, as it roared

the four ran, somewhat leading the pigs to the other applicants

the pigs then started running with their speed sending them into the air....

'these pigs are crazy!'

"the great stamp, the world's most ferocious beast, they use their large , stout noses to send their enemies flying.if your'e too slow, you'll end up as their dinner"buhara explained

"take that!" an applicant yelled as he threw a big rock at the pig, making it angry

Gon used this to his advantage as he used his fishing rod aiming it at it's snout, with gon's senses he leaped in midair as the great stamp landed on a tree, making it's fruits fall down on it's forehead, catching the pig off guard as it slowly faint...

"just maybe"

Gon then jumped in the air as his rod aimed at it's forehead,  as gon hits it with his rod the pig roared as it fell to the ground dead.....

" could their foreheads be their weak spots?" 

"so, the pigs evolved large, strong noses in order to protect their soft foreheads.."Kurapika explained, as applicants started hitting them in their forehead...