029

◈ ━━━━━━ 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 ━━━━━━ ◈

Silence engulfed the whole stadium.

One remained as still as death, while the other trembled when their eyes remained its focus on the other.

From the moment he gripped Kallumi's neck, her hood fell down. 

Kallumi's eyes widened, but they immediately came back to their sleepy ones. She could still feel the strong grip on her neck even when Killua trembled. 

"K..." killua tried to speak, but he felt as if there was a rope tied onto his neck that forbid him from speaking even at least one syllable.

Everything was identical. From her hair, eyes, and nose. It was as if he was staring at his own reflection.

Kallumi didn't know why Killua was bewildered, yet she didn't try to move nor speak. The only thing she did, was smile. An eerie smile.

"Doesn't this feel familiar?" Kallumi stated.

Hearing what Kallumi said, Killua remembered the vague memory of gripping someone's neck. The same as to what he was doing right now.

But even if the person was vague, he could tell that they weren't the same. 

"Kallumi..." Killua whispered.

The minute he said her name, he felt the rope unbind itself free. He felt joyful to say her name. The name he thought he could forget as years would pass by, Yet it wasn't the same for the girl who held the name.

Pure bewilderment washed over her at the second he said her name. She never told anyone her name from the past days. Yet someone managed to say it as if they wanted to say it for a thousand years.

As seconds flew by, they felt as if no one was there at all, as if it was just the two of them in a large bubble that no one else can pop. But they knew it was just the crowd being as quiet as a mouse.

Killua didn't waste a moment before he retreated his hand and pull Kallumi in a tight, warm embrace that he has been craving for the past years.

...!? 

Kallumi tried to break free, but Killua's strong grip forbid her. 

Killua had his head laying on Kallumi's tensed shoulders while both of his arms wrapped themselves at Kallumi's waist. Yet he did it as careful as possible, hoping Kallumi won't get hurt.

Killua wanted to have this moment, even if it was just a millisecond. He just wished no one would disturb them.

What do we have here? Are we seeing a heart-felt reunion between two twins?!

The words from above felt inaudible in Killua's ears, but he didn't care what was happening outside the imaginary bubble.

She still feels warm and soft...

As if an arrow had pierced Killua's heart, he could feel himself being pushed within a second. His back hit the wall from behind, creating a massive crack to where he hit the white concrete.

He grunted, yet the pain was nothing to him. When he opened his eyes, he could see Kallumi's figure not too far away from him, looking at him with a baffled gaze.

But he could see a tinge of anger in those blue eyes. Anger that was directed towards him.

As if the nonexistent bubble had pop from the tight tension, both of them heard the whole crowd roar. They heard the voice from above, chattering to the watchers. 

Kallumi exhaled multiple times, ignoring the referee that was walking towards her. She just simply stared at Killua, as Killua did to her.

Both of them were staring at each other, noticing how they did look identical to each other. Too identical that some people would mistake them for one another if they had the same hairstyle. 

"Kallumi..."

"Killua..."

Both of them mumbled each other's names, wanting to say their names out of pure interest.

From one of the seats in front, Elmira was there, with widened eyes and an opened mouth due to shock.

She didn't tell me she had a twin?!

On top of the long staircase, there stood Hisoka with an amused look on his face. He never had realized Kallumi had a twin, but he had just thought it was because of how she lost her memories.

My... You're getting more and more interesting, Hime-chan.

◈ ━━━━━━ 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 ━━━━━━ ◈

Kallumi stood in her hotel room door, her head laying low while her whole body was like a mannequin. 

He knew who I was... 

From afar, there was a mirror attached to the wall of her room. She stared at it with her piercing eyes, looking at her own reflection, as if she was staring at Killua.

The more she looked at her reflection, the more she saw herself looking like Killua, which made her glare at the mirror with pure hatred before she walked towards the mirror and punched it.

A small, sharp glass, fell on the ground while she stared at her reflection once again, seeing the crack in the middle made her satisfied enough.

A beeping sound echoed through the room, getting Kallumi's attention away from the ruined mirror.

She took the beeping phone to see who messaged her. When she did, her eyes widened.

Boss...

◈ ━━━━━━ 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 ━━━━━━ ◈

Elmira stood outside Kallumi's door, pondering if she should enter or not. She was only thinking of entering carelessly, but hearing a glass breaking made her stop her original plans.

She must be mad. Why though?

Hating herself for her future actions, she sighed and just opened the door. But when she did, she was met with cold silence.

She didn't see Kallumi in her sight, the only things she saw was the smashed mirror on the wall and the missing black backpack of Kallumi.

Darn it! She left?!

Seeing the open window close to the bed, the question to Elmira's question was answered within a second. She cursed in her mind before she peeked down the window.

She didn't see Kallumi, but she saw a small piece of ripped red cloth that was stuck on the window. Elmira could only think that it was a part of Kallumi's sleeve that she wore whenever she would fight someone.

She took the red cloth and sprinted outside of the arena, running from stairs to stairs and glaring at the men who gave her a look of confusion.

Hopefully she won't be too far away...

◈ ━━━━━━ 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 ━━━━━━ ◈

𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀

 ꒱ Elmira has cussing issues

꒱ Elmira almost killed a man after giving her a weird look :)

 ꒱ The author is too lazy to write the beginning of the fight