[Z O L D Y C K FA M I LY A R C]

◈ ━━━━━━ 𝐙𝑶𝑳𝑫𝒀𝑪𝑲 ━━━━━━ ◈

"Thank you for taking the Lamentation Tour today." The female guide announced, as i looked at the Mountain from afar. I silently stared at people from the bus, before my eyes stumbled upon two mans that are obviously not tourists.

Those ruffians.....They're going after the Zoldyck family, are they?

I inwardly chuckled to myself, as i realized that an enormous hound would be eating them in a millisecond.How did i know?, Books! Of course. The Zoldyck Family are everywhere..

A few minutes after, we were finally in front of the Zoldyck manor, but as much as I want to explore, I cant, since my broken back still hurts...

The Testing Gate.....

"It's all a sham." one of the ruffians said. 

"A family of assassins that no one's ever seen." 

They're gonna take a photo of the family

"Just a photo of their faces is worth a hundred million."

Called it...

The ruffians then went towards the small guarding place, as one of them harshly opened the door, or ruined it in this case. he then gripped the old man's clothes, as he demanded.

"Open the gate!"

"I-I cannot do that.My master would not be pleased." The old man protested

"Don't worry. We're going to kill your'e master." The other ruffian smirked...

The old man sighed, before giving them the key.

Guess he knew they weren't worth it to live...

The ruffian then threw the old man harshly to the ground, before going through the other gate

Gon quickly went towards the old man, me following behind.

"Are you okay?" Gon asked

"Yes, i'm fine." the man replied, before looking at the ruffians who will for surely die.

"Man...Now Mike's going to end up eating between meals again." The man sighed

Oh...So Mike was it's name...

Screams of agony were then heard, as i mentally smirked.The door then opened revealing a large hand with two skeletons. The people shrieked in fear, as they quickly went to the bus, Leaving me and the other three behind.

"Please....He's only supposed to eat at assigned times.Mike! Don't blame me if you get fat!" The old man shouted making me chuckle..

"Hey!, what are you doing? get on the bus" the guide called out

"You can leave. were staying here."

"Huh?"

☾ ⟼ ☁︎ ⟵ ☼ 

" I see, so you're young Killua's friends. I'm happy to hear that" The man smiled while pouring tea

"I've worked here for twenty years, but this is the first time any friends have come to visit." The man then handed the tea to me and Gon, as i took a sip from it.

"Since i work here i shouldn't say this, but the place is rather lonely. No one ever visits, though we see a lot of those..." Zebro pointed at the two skeletons that where in the trash.

"Well, a family of assassins is pretty unusual, so i suppose it's the price they have to pay"

Where can we get to the good part?, It's starting to get boring.

I lightly tap my foot on the ground, as i listened to what Zebro was saying

"But i can't let you in.."

Well of course we can't go..It's an assassins house, what did i expect...

☾ ⟼ ☁︎ ⟻ ☼

"So we can enter without getting Eaten, if we open the testing gate?"

Zebro nodded.

"You're not gonna try to open it, are you?" Kurapika asked, I only looked at him.

"W-Well..."

To be honest, I wasn't actually going to open the gate. I just want to overcome my fear...

☾ ⟼ ☁︎ ⟵ ☼ 

FU N F A C T - Illumi did something to kallumi.

H I N T - needle.