011

◈ ━━━━━━ 𝑯𝑼𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑹━━━━━━ ◈

"Hey, there! Kids! Stay out of the kitchen. go eat in the dining hall!""

The chef of the airship yelled, as he shoved two kids outside the kitchen.

"You guys shouldn't have done that"  Kallumi stated before walking with them.

_ _ _ _ _ 

"Wow! Awesome!" Killua exclaimed as he saw a big window, "look, Gon! F/n!" 

"Hmm, what is it?" Gon asked, before following killua.

Kallumi followed the two, before sitting on one of the benches, while she rested her head on her palm, As they looked through the shining buildings below them...

"Woah! it's like the ground is covered in jewels" Gon exclaimed, before sitting on one of the benches, Killua doing the same. "Yeah"

Then it was silent....

"Hey, i was wondering..." Gon said, out of the blue.

"Hmmm.."

Kallumi quietly eavesdropped to  their conversation, when her eyes widened.

"Where are your mom and dad?" Gon asked, while looking at Kallumi, waiting for a response.

Kallumi just sat in silence, she didn't knew what to say. She knew that if she tells them, or anyone...The voices will come back. Her breathing became slightly ragged, before looking at them with her stoic face...

"Abandon..." Was all Kallumi said, as she looked at the shining buildings once again.

"Well. they're a pussy for abandoning their child..." Killua whispered, as he looked at the building, while eavesdropping...

"Oh, I'm sorry...I didn't mea-" Gon stopped in mid-sentence, when he realized Kallumi's sad demeanor. Gon looked at Kallumi sadly, he knew what it feels like to be abandoned, what it feels like to look at his dad's pictures, before many question started erupting from his head...

Why did he left? Is he dead? Why did he leaved him? Why would someone abandon their children?

Kallumi looked at Gon for a second, before smiling lightly. "Don't worry, I have someone who take cares of me."

Gon sighed in relief, before smiling. He then looked at Killua, before asking the same thing. "What about you?"

"Hmm. They're alive..,probably" Killua simply said.

"What do they do?" Gon asked, as Killua responded. "They're assassins"

"Huh? both of them?"

Kllua looked at Gon for a second, before laughing lightly.

"That's your first reaction?" killua laughed " you really are a riot"

"Huh?" Gon sat in confusion, as Kallumi chuckled.

"You're the first person who's ever responded seriously" killua said, as he rested his head on his palm. "Well, besides f/n..."

"I told them I wanted to decide my own future, and they all got mad" Killua ranted as Gon and Kallumi listened..

"Ever since my twin sister died, me and my family suffered in agony" Killua sadly said, as he started caressing a royal blue bracelet with a golden arrow in between it. "She was precious to us..."

Kallumi could only scoff lightly, before looking at Killua. "What happened to her?" 

His attention was now on me, as he sighed sadly.

"We were just playing in the forest, until she got lost, the next. we found her dead with her tongue cut out"

Gon looked at Killua with sympathy, while Kallumi just looked at Killua with............Anger.

"Oh, you couldn't have told us." Gon said, making Killua scoff.

"I don't believe it." killua then looked at the window. "I think She's alive..."

"She has Heterochromia, her left eye was purple. The dead body didn't had her purple eye, Hell! Her eyes didn't even match Kallumi's..." Killua ranted, making Kallumi sweatdrop.

"And my family has really high hopes for me, but i can't stand it.Who wants to have their life planned out for them?"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

hello author-chan here!

ok so for this chapter i don't really know how to end it so i ended up doing a cliffhanger, and my apologies for making this story short, i promise i will make the second chapter more longer. and i made kallumi heterochromatic bcs i think its better if they look into her eyes so she can rumour them...and sorry if this chapter is a littleoff the plot, my deepest apologies

bye for now!